« 3 9 »

"hello, it's me, heeseung", the guy greeted the three with such politeness.

jay then replied, but with such no politeness. instead of greeting the guy infront of him using his voice, heeseung's face immediately met his fist.

he just punched the guy on his face.

with that, heeseung lost his balance and sat on the ground. jungwon then went to hold jay, because the older seemed like he's going to punch the freshly hit guy below them.

"hyung, wait, wait. calm down", jungwon whispered. "i know you're angry, and so am i. but, chill out first. we got this, okay?"

"alright, we got this", jay sighed. "i won't punch that guy for the second time. i won't punch him just because i'm so angry, since he's currently the main person of interest, who could possibly killed my late-mother-in-law. okay, i got this", he said with so much sarcasm.

"i didn't kill mrs. yang", heeseung muttered from the ground. he slowly stood up, making jay alarmed. "chill, i won't hurt anyone. i can't hurt anyone, okay? i'm here to help you with mrs. yang's case", he said.

"help? after you hid for so many weeks, you're going to help now? like, right now?", jay asked heeseung. frustration was cleary heard on his voice.

"yes, i'm going to help you. but, can you atleast invite me inside your house?", the guy asked the house owners.

"not until my husband came here with his bodyguards. you'll stay there outside, mr. lee heeseung", mrs. park said from behind. while the three boys are having a commotion earlier, the woman texted her husband, saying that the person of interest was there. he also told him to go there and bring guards with him.

"sure, mrs. park. i understand that you don't trust me, though", heeseung said while slowly nodding his head.

after a few minutes, mr. park came there with his bodyguards who were holding their own guns. heeseung immediately hold his hands up.

"i won't do anything, i swear. i won't harm anyone", the person of interest said.

"check him out", mr. park ordered his men. they went to heeseung and tried to see any weapons, but they failed to find any.

heeseung was telling the truth, he wasn't really harmful that time.

"can we go inside now?", heeseung asked after the bodyguards were done scanning him.

jungwon looked at jay, before he moved his sight to his parents-in-law.

-

soon, everyone just found themselves inside the house. they are all on the receiving area, with the guards, of course.

heeseung was seated on one of the couches alone, while the four, jay, jungwon and mr. and mrs. park were seated on a single couch, parallel to the current person of interest.

"do you have a laptop?", heeseung asked them, before he pulled out a usb from his pocket. he put the device on the center table and jungwon got it.

"i'll get my laptop, excuse me", jay then stood up and went upstairs. after a few moments, he came back with the said laptop on his hand.

he placed it on the center table and turned it on, before jungwon plugged the usb in. a file named 'mrs. yang' immediately showed up. jay opened the file and a video was played.

on the video, mrs. yang was tied up on a chair while facing someone they still can't see at the moment.

"just sign on this paper and we're done. is it that hard for you?", a man with a familiar voice asked mrs. yang.