« 1 9 »

after their dinner, heeseung finally left the house. they walked him up to their gate-and now, jungwon's mom is currently glaring at her son.

"what was that?", the woman asked.

"no. what did you do, mom? what was that for? you treated heeseung hyung like you really accept him, but i know that deep inside, you're just being fake again", then jungwon received a slap on his face.

"fake? i am fake? how about you? you're married already, right? then, what was that? you have a boyfriend?! who's being fake to his husband now, huh?!", she shouted.

"you don't understand it, mom! i had heeseung hyung before you even set me up for a marriage with your investors' son, and you expect be to be really in love with jay hyung?!", jungwon's turn to shout.

"you have the audacity to shout at me after what i did?! earlier, i just saved you from being caught by your own boyfriend!", his mom stated. "i almost told heeseung that you're already married, but i had to stop myself because i can sense that you two are happy!"

"and what if we're happy? it's not like you can do anything about it now because as you said, i'm already married with someone i don't love! and that's because of you!", jungwon cried out. "to be honest, i'm not sure if i'm really happy now because all i can think about are the problems that i'm having because of that fckin' marriage!"

then there was a pause between the two's argument. jungwon is crying so much, to the point that his legs lost the strength to keep standing.

he unexpectedly kneeled infront of his mom, looking on the ground, and tears flowing down on his face.

"y-you know, mom? i really want to help you, i r-really want to help and save our company", jungwon started. "but, i'm having a hard time now, mom. i know that your happiness is the company and not me but please, i'm begging you. don't make me do the things that will save your company, but won't save me from mentally dying", then jungwon tried to get up and went inside the house to get his things. after that, he went outside again and walked past his mom.

"jungwon-."

"please, mom. i will try to get out of this mess without your help", jungwon said. "and don't worry, i won't leave jay hyung for the sake of your beloved company", he smiled bitterly before finally leaving.

-

it was almost 8PM when jungwon reached their own house. upon opening the door, jay immediately went to him to give him a warm hug.

"your mom called. she told me that you guys had an argument", the older said while hugging him. the younger started to cry again, that's why jay hugged him tighter. "hey, it's okay. i'm here."

"i-i'm sorry, jay hyung", jungwon apologized.

"shh, you didn't do anything, jungwonie", jay said. "it's about the marriage, isn't it?", then he asked, the younger just nodded. "don't worry about it, it'll be fine. we'll be fine, i promise."

"i hope so, hyung", jungwon said, he's hugging the older as well now.

"i'll make you a lot more comfortable with me, yang jungwon. i'll do anything just to give you happiness and support. i'll do everything to make you feel special", jay muttered seriously. "and i'll do everything to love you, my one."

-

| vote | comment | follow |

>;(