« 1 6 »

"hey, what's your plan about this?", sunoo asked jungwon. heeseung went out of the cafeteria already, leaving the bestfriends alone.

"i don't know", jungwon honestly answered.

"you know what, hyung? you should confess to your husband that you already had a boyfriend even before your wedding", ni-ki muttered.

"i hope it's that easy, but no. this is definitely harder than i've imagined", the married lad said before his phone rang.

"who's that?", sunoo asked, pointing at jungwon's ringing phone.

"jay hyung, also known as my husband", jungwon smiled defeatedly before answering the phone.

"hyung?"

"hi, have you eaten already?", jay asked from the other line.

"yes, hyung. how about you?", jungwon's turn to ask.

"yeah, i'm also done. i'm with my friends, we're currently walking back on the way to our classroom."

"ah, really? i'm with my friends as well", jungwon said before looking at his two bestfriends-that both display that judging look for the second time. "hyung, we have to go now. our classes are about to start."

"ah, sure. be careful, okay? bye, jungwonie!"

"yes. you, too, hyung. bye!", then jungwon ended the call.

"yeah, definitely a two-timer", ni-ki said before sipping on his drink.

-

the bestfriends parted their ways again for their afternoon classes.

jungwon is now listening to his professor who's babbling words that he can't understand-and before he knew it, the class ended.

"please, bring your books again tomorrow for my subject, okay? goodbye, class", his teacher said.

"goodbye, ma'am!", the students answered back before standing up, including jungwon.

he walked up to their classroom's front door already and someone grabbed his arms.

it was heeseung.

"hi, yang-yang. you look bored", heeseung pointed out.

"well, yeah. i hate english", jungwon muttered.

"but, your subject that just ended was math", the older said.

"eh?"

"aish, why are you zoning out? are you okay?", heeseung asked before scanning the younger's face.

jungwon immediately blushed. "hyung, stop. the students are looking at us."

"aw, is my baby shy~?", then heeseung pinched jungwon's cheeks.

"aish, hyung!", jungwon shouted, making heeseung let go of his chubby cheeks.

"yeah, yeah. i'm sorry, yang-yang. i have an idea to cheer you up", the older said, smiling. "let's go", then he grabbed the younger once more and ran together.

-

on the other hand, jay, jake and sunghoon's classes just ended.

"hey, video games at my house?", jake suggested.

"i'm in", sunghoon said.

"uh, pass. gotta fetch jungwon", jay muttered, making both of his bestfriends react.

"bruh, you're really married now, huh?", jake said.

"aw, that's a bummer", sunghoon stated.

"well, what can i do? husband's duty", jay said, smiling. then, his phone suddenly dinged. "oh, speaking of husband's duty, my husband texted me", he informed the two before reading the text.

jungwonie

hyung, i'm gonna hangout with my friends this afternoon so you don't have to fetch me anymore. thanks, hyung!!(♡˙︶˙♡)
just now.

"what did he say?", sunghoon asked.

"uh, he's going out with his friends this afternoon. he told me to not fetch him anymore", jay answered.

"yeah! that's great! video games are waving! haha", jake laughed.

"well, i guess i'm in now", jay announced, jake and sunghoon immediately celebrated.

the oldest just shaked his head because of the two before replying to jungwon's message.

jungwonie

hyung, i'm gonna hangout with my friends this afternoon so you don't have to fetch me anymore. thanks, hyung!!(♡˙︶˙♡)
2 mins ago.

alright, jungwonie! please, thank care! be at home before dinner.(。'▽'。)♡
sent.

-

meanwhile, jungwon and heeseung are eating ice cream at their favorite after-school-place now.

"you didn't change, yang-yang. you still love that flavor", heeseung commented while pointing at jungwon's strawberry ice cream.

"well, strawberries are everything, hyung", jungwon smiled, showing his dimples.

"you know what, i didn't change either", heeseung said.

"eh? but you're usual order before was chocolate ice cream. yet, you're eating caramel ice cream now", jungwon muttered.

"no, i mean, i didn't change, my heart didn't change because i still love you-and i don't think it'll ever change", heeseung said, smiling.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

sarreh, i woke up late HAHSHEHHWAHAHA.