« 0 3 »

it was already noon time when mrs. park left jay and jungwon's house.

while she was there, she was able to make good conversations with the two boys.

she even offered to design the house of the newly weds since according to her, it's still too plain and does look far to call home-both of them, especially jungwon, happily accepted it.

"i'll go to my room now", jungwon said since he doesn't see any reasons to stay downstairs now that mrs. park already left. he started to walk upstairs but jay called him.

"hey. do you wanna go out to buy groceries? since, you know, we have to keep our stocks here in our house or else we'll be hungry", the older explained.

jungwon thought for a moment. he was supposed to watch his favorite shows to relieve stress but he really wanna go out as well. "uhm, sure. i'm just going to shower then i'll be back in fifteen minutes", he stated.

"good. thank you, jungwonie", jay smiled, the younger did the same. their eyes locked for a few more moments before jay spoke. "uh, well, yeah. i-i'm gonna shower, too. let's go upstairs."

"sure."

-

they arrived at the grocery store using jay's car. since it's summer break, a lot of people are seen by the two.

"how many baskets are we going to get?", jungwon asked when they arrived at the entrance.

"two? let's just get another one later if it's not enough", jay answered.

"alright."

after they got their baskets, they started to look for foods that will make them survive until the end of the summer break.

"hey, what's this? your tray is full of... honey?", the younger asked, looking confused.

"well, yeah. it's kind of my favorite stress reliever", jay smiled.

"how stressed are you to have this much of honeys?", jungwon pointed the bottles of honey inside the basket. he counted it and it turned out that jay got twelve bottles of the sweet thing.

"i'm more than stressed than you actually think."

"and why is that? do you work already? you're still in college, right?"

"yeah, but it doesn't mean that i can't get stressed, of course. also, my dad has been constantly forcing me to do some tasks in the company already, even though i'm still in college, as you said", jay explained as they walk around the grocery store. they saw a pushcart earlier and they decided to put their baskets there and now, jay is the one who's pushing it.

"wait, i'll get ramens. we can't forget this one", jungwon said as he excitedly went to the ramen section.

"why do you have to be so cute?", jay muttered under his breath.

-

"thank you, sir! please, come back again!", the cashier thanked jay after he paid.

"thank you", jay also thanked her before getting the groceries they bought. it was three boxes and one paper bag in total.

"wait, let me help you", jungwon was about to help jay but someone bumped into him that made jungwon stop.

"oh, sorry!", jungwon and the male who bumped into him both said. once they faced each other, jungwon was shocked to realized who it was.

"heeseung hyung?!"

-

| vote | comment | follow |

mistakes? sarreh for 'em.