« 3 4 »

jungwon was supposed to be at the hospital for atleast ten days, but he got discharged after only two days-due to the unexpected happening, his mother's death.

now, it has been four days after mrs. yang was found dead. today is also the day of her burial, and jungwon couldn't feel anything, but pain and sadness.

he admits that his relationship with his mother wasn't the best, but he definitely felt the love and protection of her mom.

his friends and other family members, who were wearing either black or white shirt, started to place flowers on mrs. yang's coffin.

it was jay's turn to give his late mother-in-law a flower, when his memories with her flooded through his mind.

that made him cry.

he carefully placed the flower above the coffin and whispered a small, "thank you" and "sorry" to mrs. yang, before walking beside jungwon.

jay smiled to his husband with some tears on his eyes, and pat jungwon's back, then the younger walked all the way to his mother's coffin.

every step of jungwon was heavy. he felt like his legs were going to fail him, but he tried his best to go to his mom, and see her for the last time.

when he was there, he looked at his mom and faintly smiled. "what happened, mom? w-why did you leave me?", he whispered, then tears started to flow down on his face again.

"i don't know what to say, mom. i'm sorry. please, v-visit me on my dreams, at least. i'll miss you forever, mom", then he placed the flower he was holding on the coffin as well. "i love you."

jay went on jungwon's side and guided him to move a little bit far from his mother's coffin, because he saw how weak the younger's legs were.

then, mrs. yang's coffin started to go down on the ground, caused by the men from the funeral service that they hired.

that time, jungwon couldn't contain his tears and sobs. he audibly cried, and even knelt on the ground.

jay knelt with his husband while comforting him. soon, they were joined by sunoo, ni-ki, jake and sunghoon, who sat beside the two and gave them a pat on the back.

"we're here for you, jungwonie. everything will be fine", they said to comfort the crying boy as mrs. yang was successfully buried.

-

after the burial, jay and jungwon were back on their house, together with mr. and mrs. park.

the younger fell asleep on their room, and jay didn't bother him anymore. he let him rest because he was up for the last four days.

the older went down on the first floor of their house, where his parents could be found. both are seating on the sofa.

"how's jungwon?", mr. park asked his son.

"he's sleeping now, dad", jay answered as he sat on the other couch.

"oh, finally! wonie really needs rest. not only his body, but also his mind. this is too much for that young boy", mrs. park said, and the other two agreed.

"i don't know what to do now, mom, dad", jay honestly said to his parents.

mr. and mrs. park looked at each other, and smiled.

"you're a grown-up man now, jongseong. i'm so proud of you", the woman said. she stood up and sat beside his son. "i'm glad that you're opening up. you don't know what to do? don't worry, we're here. your dad and i, will always be here for you and your husband, wonie", she added before she gave his son a hug.

"thanks, mom", the boy muttered as he returns the hug to his mother.

"hey, hey, let me join. i'm part of the family too, y'know?", mr. park said before he stood up and hugged his wife and son. "don't worry, jongseong, we'll do our best to give you and jungwon a better life. just promise us that you'll do everything to protect your husband, hmm?"

"thanks, dad. i promise that i'll do everything for jungwonie."

-

it was past 6PM when jungwon woke up. he immediately felt the hunger from his stomach, so he stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen.

"oh, you're finally awake!", jay said as he went to hug and kiss his husband on his cheeks.

"ew, hyung! what's with you, huh?", jungwon said as he pushed the older jokingly.

"yah, i'm just trying to cheer you up, y'know?", the older said.

"whatever, i'm hungry. what's the food, hyung?", jungwon asked.

"oh, i was just about to start cooking, haha. don't worry, i'll cook fastly!", jay said as he ran around the kitchen to prepare foods for them.

the older is trying to look funny while cooking, but the younger thinks that he just looks stupid that's why he laughs.

suddenly, jungwon heard his phone rang from somewhere. he wasn't sure where did he put his phone since he slept the moment he got home, that's why he asked his husband where it was.

"i think i put it on the sofa. i'm not sure, though", jay answered.

jungwon muttered a small "thanks", before he went on their receiving area to check their sofas. his phone was really there, and an unknown number was calling.

he picked the phone up, and was hesitant to answer the phone call at first, but still pressed the answer button after awhile.

"hello?", jungwon said on the phone.

"hello, yang-yang?"

-

| vote | comment | follow |

i'm not really sure how burials were done, since i've never attended one, and would never wish to attend one, haha lol