« 1 1 »

"summer on a beach isn't complete if you won't eat some... seafoods!", mrs. park excitedly said as she put a huge plate with a huge amount of grilled seafoods on the table.

the four are under a tree now, beside a beach-restaurant who offers the grilled seafoods that they'll be eating.

"here's more!", mr. park announced as he also brought a plate full of seafoods on the table.

"wow, that's a lot of seafoods, mom and dad", jay commented. "jungwonie, do you eat seafoods?", he asked his husband.

"of course! i love them", jungwon happily answered.

"not angry anymore, huh", jay thought as he smiled because of the cuteness of his husband.

"oh! we need fruits! i'll buy some", mrs. park said.

"no, you sit and eat here now, mom. i'm going to buy fruits", jay said after he stood up.

"okay, thanks, son".

"do you want me to join you?", jungwon asked.

"no need, talk with the oldies, instead. haha", then jay ran away.

"oldies, your face!", mrs. park shouted. "eat now, wonie".

"no, please, eat, mom and dad. i'll wait for jay", the youngest said, making his parents-in-law smile.

"okay, sure. we'll eat now. thanks for the meal!", mr. park said.

"thanks for the meal!"

then the two started eating. after a few minutes, jay finally came back with different fruits.

"you're eating already?", jay asked his parents as he sat down beside jungwon. they are sitting couple to couple right now, facing each other.

"yes, because you're so slow", mr. park said.

"whatever, dad. let's eat now, jungwonie. seems like you waited for me, huh~", jay teased.

"whatever, jongseong", jungwon said which made the three look at him before laughing.

"HAHAHAHA! you're cute but please, don't call me 'jongseong'. it's your fault, mom", jay said.

"why? that's your name, though", mrs. park innocently said.

"yeah, whatever. let's eat", then the couple started eating as well.

-

after hours of eating and talking, it's almost sunset already and the family are now back on walking along the beach side.

"kids, we'll go on that side, okay? enjoy yourselves", mr. park said, holding his wife's hand.

"sure, dad. we'll walk somewhere here", jay said.

"please, be careful, mom and dad!", jungwon reminded his parents-in-law.

"yes, and be careful as well, okay?", mrs. park also reminded them.

"yes, mom! bye!", then jay ran, snatching jungwon's hand.

-

"hey! where are we going?", jungwon asked. they are now just walking.

"behind that huge rock", jay pointed at some rock that's almost infront of them.

the two walked a bit more and finally reach the back part of the rock.

"the sun is setting", jungwon announced.

"let's sit down", jay ordered, so they sat down on the sand, watching the sun setting down.

"it's getting lower and lower fastly", the younger commented.

"it is", the older agreed.

they continued to watch the sunset until it's done. it's completely night now.

the pink-orange sky earlier turned into a black and blue sky now.

"how are you? are you fine now with this secret marriage?", jay suddenly asked.

"secret marriage? this is a secret marriage?"

"yeah. you didn't know?"

"yes, we had guests on our wedding day, right? how did it become a secret marriage?"

"it's a secret between us and the guests, i guess", jay said.

"how about in your company? do the employees know that you're married already?", jungwon asked.

"no, it's just us and the guests who know."

"i'm confused. why did it become a secret marriage?", the younger asked once more.

"to make you comfortable. if it's a secret marriage, you don't have to tell the world that you're married already at the age of eighteen. that's why it's really up to you if you wanna tell the others that you're married or not", the older explained.

"ah, i get it now. thank you."

after a few moments, jay stood up. "i have something to give you. i just hope it's still here", he said before he sat down somewhere and started digging up the sand below him.

"hey, what are you doing? are you a dog?", jungwon asked him, confused of the older's action.

"come here", jay commanded after he stood up. jungwon immediately went beside him. "give me your hand with the wedding ring", the older said and the younger followed.

jungwon gave his hand to jay and the older removed the younger's wedding ring.

"why did you remove it?", he asked.

"to give you this", then jay put a new ring to jungwon's finger. the ring that came from the sand. "i've been here since i'm a child. i buried this ring here in the sand because i wanted it to give it to my special one."

"and you're giving it to me now?"

"yes, because you're my special one", jay said. "and i love you", then he leaned in close to jungwon's face.

the younger was expecting the older to kiss him on the lips but he felt jay's lips on his forehead instead.

and that made him almost fcking melt.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

2nd update to finish the beach scenes;).