« 2 2 »

"jay hyung? what are you doing here?", jungwon asked the older-who quickly put the pack of diapers back on the shelf.

"u-uh, nothing. i just saw the baby on the product's wrapper and yeah, i find him cute, i guess?", jay said. "you got your gummy bears now?"

"yeah, i got three of them", the younger answered as he shows the three packs of the candy to the older.

"alright. do we need anything else?", jay asked again.

"uh, wait", jungwon said before he started to scan his to-buy-list. "bacons and eggs! we shouldn't forget our everyday's main foods, haha."

"haha, that's right. and oh! i remember, i consumed all of my honeys already, so yeah, gotta buy few bottles of them again."

"few bottles your face, hyung! you're going to get some illness because of too much honeys!", jungwon shouted.

jay laughed. "aish, you're too concerned about me. chill, i'll be fine."

"whatever", jungwon said. "but, hey. are you stressed or something? honey means stress reliever for you, right, hyung?"

"no, yang jungwon is my stress reliever", jay muttered before hugging jungwon. "you smell like candies", then he played the younger's hair, smelling it as well.

"really? but i used my coconut shampoo when i showered earlier", the younger said.

"maybe because you're from the candy section", jay guessed before his phone vibrated from his pants. jungwon felt it as well since the older is currently hugging him.

"check your phone, hyung", jungwon said as he cut the hug.

"okay, wait", jay got his phone from his pocket and saw the notification. "it was mom, she texted me that she's at our home, along with dad."

"what?! call mom and i'll pay these on the cashier", the younger said before grabbing the basket from the older. he was about to run to the cashier when he realized something. "ah, wait! the bacons and eggs! hyung, i don't also have money, haha."

"what? i didn't bring money as well", jay muttered.

"what?!"

"just kidding, haha", then the older got his wallet to give jungwon some money.

"aish, i'm going to punch you later", then jungwon ran away.

-

"mom! dad!", jungwon greeted his parents-in-law the moment he got out of the car.

the olders were already outside their house, waiting.

"wonie! aish, finally, you're here, guys! where have you been?", jay's mom asked.

"we got some groceries, mom", jungwon answered.

"ah, really? that's good. i'm glad that you're restocking your foods. that's important!", mrs. park said.

"of course, i'm a good husband that's why i'm checking our foods. i don't want to make jungwon hungry", jay, who just got out of the car, boasted.

"yeah, whatever. if i didn't tell you that we were running out of stocks, you would just type at your phone all day", jungwon sassed.

"yah, park jongseong, give time to your husband or i'll restrict you from having a phone", mr. park said. "and yah, what are you typing, huh? who are you talking to? i don't want you to cheat at jungwon, alright?", the man added.

"y-yah, dad! i'm not a kid anymore to be banned from using phone, y'know?", jay said. "and also, i d-don't have an affair with anyone!"

"yah, both of you, shut up!", mrs. park shouted. "what 'cheat' and 'affair' are you guys saying? we're here to celebrate your third week as husbands, jay-ah and wonie. stop with those non-sense, alright?"

"third week? it has been three weeks already?", jungwon asked, amazed.

"yes, and we're waiting here for like an hour for you guys, to open the door", the woman said.

"oh, yeah! i'm so sorry, mom", jay apologized before opening the door using the key he was holding.

"aish, finally!", mrs. park shouted. they were about to enter the husbands' house when they saw a car, parking outside the gate.

"wait, isn't that your mom's car, jungwonie?", jay asked his husband.

"yes! that must be her since we invited your mom, wonie", mrs. park smiled.

oh fck.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

ey, do you think mrs. yang will cause something bad?🤔