« 1 5 »

"hello, heeseung hyung", jungwon greeted the older while awkwardly smiling.

"hi, yang-yang! i missed you", then heeseung hugged the younger.

jungwon was shocked at first, but then he realized that he should hug the older back. heeseung is his boyfriend after all.

"alright, go to your classroom now and i'll walk to my building now. i just really came here to see you", heeseung said after breaking the hug, smiling.

"really, hyung?"

"yeah, i'll go now. let's see each other again later. lunch with sunoo and ni-ki?", the older asked again, holding both of his hand this time.

"sure", jungwon answered.

"okay, bye", heeseung then kissed the younger's cheek. after that, he waved his hand before finally walking away, leaving a blushing jungwon.

-

meanwhile, jay just arrived at the high bee university. he just came out of his car yet, a lot of students already noticed him.

he's quite popular, that's why.

he walked from the parking lot until he reached the entrance where he met his two bestfriends again, jake and sunghoon.

"jay-ah!", jake shouted.

"hi, jake. long time no see", jay greeted before he had a bro-hug with jake and sunghoon as well.

"wow, you're still known as hell here, huh?", sunghoon said, grinning.

"yeah, he really is", jake agreed. "but hey, please, stop breaking others' heart this year since it's our last now", he continued.

"of course", then the three started walking. "i'm married now so i won't really look for flings anymore", jay whispered to the two while secretly showing his wedding ring.

"what? who's the lucky guy? or girl?", sunghoon asked.

"yeah, who is it? why didn't you invite us?", jake's turn to ask.

"it's my crush since highschool. you guys know him. he's yang jungwon, remember him? also, our wedding was exclusive, it was a secret that's why i couldn't inform you guys", jay answered while they are still walking.

"wait, the one you met from your first time joining your company's meeting?", jake asked.

"yeah, it's him."

"dang, i knew you really loved him at first sight", sunghoon stated.

"well, i guess i did", jay proudly said.

"but how did that happen, though? it was an arranged marriage, isn't it?", jake assumed.

"unfortunately, yes. but i think i'm winning his heart now, though", the oldest of the three said, smiling.

soon, the three reached their classroom and they shared a lot of stories with each other there before the classes officially started.

-

"where should we eat for lunch?", jake asked his two bestfriends after they finished four subjects already and lunch time came.

"i'm craving for chicken", sunghoon stated.

"bee leaf native chicken restaurant, then?", jay asked, the two just nodded their heads. "alright. i wonder if my husband has eaten already", he said.

-

meanwhile, jungwon is currently eating lunch with his bestfriends and his boyfriend.

he and heeseung are seated beside each other while sunoo and ni-ki are beside each other as well, infront of them.

"wow, i missed eating with you, guys", heeseung said. "yang-yang, eat more", then he put more foods on jungwon's plate.

"thanks, hyung", jungwon thanked before looking at his two bestfriends infront of him.

sunoo looked at him with a judging face, while ni-ki looked at him blankly, making jungwon curse inside his head.

"fck, this is wrong as hell."

-

| vote | comment | follow |

what is/are your enhypen ship/s?

these are my ships:

jaywon
sunki
jakehoon

and yeah, heewon;).