« 0 5 »

it has been five days already after the incident inside the movie room but jungwon is still avoiding jay.

he doesn't hate jay because of what he said. he just hate the fact that his husband was right.

he needs jay.

or his mom needs jay atleast.

jungwon is currently playing with his phone when someone knocked at his door.

he opened it and saw jay.

"hi, it has been five days and i badly wanna make up with you. please, let's eat together this time. join me for dinner, jungwonie? please?", jay begged and jungwon was so shocked. he saw how serious the older was.

"sure", the younger muttered and jay didn't waste any moment. he quickly grabbed jungwon's hand and guided him into their dining room.

there, jungwon saw the bunch of foods that are waiting to be eaten. some of them are korean foods and most of them are chinese foods.

"you prepared all of these?"

"i ordered them, actually. haha", jay awkwardly smiled while scratching his nape. eventually, he stopped doing that and pulled the chair under the table instead for jungwon. "please, sit down."

the younger smiled because of the older's action. "thank you, hyung", then he sat down.

"you're welcome", jay said as he sat down infront of jungwon so they are facing each other. "so, yeah. let's eat, haha. i'm not sure if you like chinese foods as much as i do but don't worry, i also got korean foods for you."

"don't worry, hyung. as long as they are edible, i'll eat them, haha", jungwon joked, making both of them laugh.

"sure, let's eat now."

-

it's around 8PM when the two finished eating their dinner. they were more than full and jay said that it would be better if they could walk a bit outside first before laying down on their rooms' bed.

"it's cold", jungwon said, hugging himself as they walk around their neighborhood. suddenly, the younger felt arms around his waist.

of course, it was jay's.

"i told you to wear a thick jacket 'cause of course it'll be cold", the older muttered.

"and i did that. i personally think that this jacket is thick enough, y'know?"

"yet, you're still feeling cold. thick enough, hmm?", jay sassed.

"whatever, park jongseong. where are we going, though?", jungwon asked.

"there", his husband pointed somewhere.

"a playground?"

"yes, a playground."

not so long, after, the two found themselves playing happily like kids.

"yah, hyung! i said push me!", jungwon whined while sitting on a swing.

"but can't you see that i'm having fun here as well? i'm busy, jungwon!", jay shouted while using a slide.

"wow, that looks fun!", the younger smiled before getting up from the swing. he then went to ride the slide beside the one that jay's currently using.

"hey, wait! let's count then let's do this together", the older of the two said.

"okay!"

"one! two! three! let's go!"

then the two slided all the way down, laughing like mad men.

-

the two played a little longer before they stopped doing so. they are both laying down at the slide as they look above the sky.

eyes getting fed by the scenery of some light-colored clouds, stars and of course, the popular moon.

"that was fun", jay said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"definitely fun."

then the two paused again. after a few moments, both of them felt the urge to speak.

"i'm sorry", they said in unison while looking at each other's eyes. they found that cute that's why they smiled.

at first, jungwon and jay wanted to explain more to each other, apologize more to each other, but when they both saw the sincerity through each other's eyes, they realized that 'i'm sorry' was already enough.

apologizing has never been that easy, they both thought.

but, what can they do? they are both willing to apologize and accept each other's apology, so that's definitely enough.

they broke the eye contact already and went back looking at the sky above them.

then jay asked.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

-

| vote | comment | follow |

gsjqhgdwubqbdbs.

i just wanna share haha, for the "neighborhood" part, i wasn't really sure for the correct spelling.

i was like, "is it neighbourhood or neighborhood?" HAHAHAHA.

so, i searched it up on google and google said that it's "neighborhood"-although, it really differs based on your location or country.

for my situation, i don't live in america HAHSHAHA, so basically, english isn't my first language so yep, i chose "neighborhood" HAHAHAHAHA.