« 4 1 »

“i know it doesn't sound that right, but can i kiss you for the one last time?”, heeseung asked the boy infront him.

jungwon already expected that the older would ask for that last kiss, that's why he wasn't really that shocked by the request.

in fact, he already had his answer. “sorry, but it's a no, hyung”, the younger declined. “i don't want to hide any secret from anyone from now on, hyung.”

“hiding the fact that i was already married was hard as hell. you already know that i have a husband now, right? that means i currently have nothing to hide. and if i kissed you right now, i would have another secret to keep from jay hyung—i don't want that. i hope you understand, hyung”, jungwon explained, proud of his decision.

heeseung sighed defeatedly, but he was smiling, though. “i thought i could have it, but yeah, i understand. you're loyal, huh?”, he teased the younger.

“i have to be one. it was hard to deal with a husband and a boyfriend. i won't definitely two-time again, haha”, jungwon said, making the two of them chuckle.

“then, how about another hug?”, the older asked.

“hug doesn't sound that bad, so yeah. c'mere, hyung”, jungwon opened his arms and soon, he embraced and got embraced by the older.

“i'm hoping that you'll be always safe, jungwon. if you will need help, just call me, hmm?”, heeseung reminded the boy.

“same here, hyung. i'll be here as your friend who's willing to help you anytime”, jungwon said.

“you guys are sweet, but yeah, the real husband of mr. park jungwon is here now, so please, excuse me”, jay suddenly came out of nowhere and removed the two from hugging each other. “there you go! y'know what? it's much better if you guys are away from each other”, the husband muttered, his voice was laced with bitterness.

jungwon and heeseung laughed because of that.

“are you really going to be alright, hyung?”, jungwon asked heeseung. the three of them are infront of the husbands' front gate now.

“yes, i'll be fine. it's really late now, my mom must be worried about me already, so i'll get going now”, heeseung announced, smiling.

“alright. bye, hyung! please, be safe!”, jungwon reminded the older.

“thank you, jungwon! jay, take care of him, alright?”

“of course, i will. you take care of yourself. you made a big decision to help us, and we're grateful for that. thank you, man”, jay softly patted the older's shoulder.

“you're welcome. thank you for believing me, as well. goodbye!”

“goodbye, hyung!”, jungwon waved his hand as he watched how heeseung walked away from them. when the older was already out of sight, he sighed and smiled.

things are finally getting right.

you look happy”, jay pointed out as he stares at his husband. seeing that the younger was smiling, he couldn't help himself but to smile as well.

i am happy, hyung”, jungwon stated, staring back at the older who's also smiling at him.

“and so am i. i just witnessed how loyal my husband was a while ago”, jay muttered, and jungwon was immediately flustered.

“you heard us?!”

“yes, i did. i was about to barge in when he requested to kiss you, but i heard your response. i'm proud, jungwonie”, the older then ruffled the younger's hair.

“you should be. you didn't know how tempting heeseung hyung's lips was”, knowing that jay would overreact, jungwon decided to tease the older.

“what did you say?”, jay asked, slightly frowning.

“i said, i almost got tempted by heeseung hyung's lips and i almost pressed my lips against his!”, the younger shouted, before he ran inside the house, leaving a jealous and furious jay.

“wait for me, park jungwon! i'm just going to lock the gate and i'll let you know that my lips are tempting as well!”, jay shouted back, and jungwon almost died from laughter.

the next day, the husbands—along with jay's parents, went to the police station to show the strong video evidence against mr. nam and his evilness.

the police officers told them that they'll review the video and immediately act once they proved that mr. nam was really the one behind mrs. yang's death.

now, the family are heading to the husbands' home, using two different cars.

mrs. park promised to jungwon that she'll help him again on painting their home's walls, along with mr. park, which made the boy happy.

when jay and jungwon's car entered their subdivision, they were confused to see some of their neighbors panicking.

“what's happening?”, jungwon asked his husband as he watches how the people get out from their houses and shout something like 'fire'.

there must have been an emergency. someone's home must be burning right now, since they are saying 'fire'”, jay muttered.

after a few moments, the two realized something. they passed a lot of houses already, yet, they couldn't see the fire that caused their neighbors to panic.

“what if our home is the one burning?! hyung, drive faster!”, jungwon shouted, and jay followed what the younger said. he drove faster until they saw some smoke from somewhere near their home.

it wasn't clear at first whose home was burning, but when they saw the fire truck infront of their gates, they were immediately saddened as they confirmed that it was actually their home that was being eaten up by the fire.

jay stopped the car and both him and jungwon got outside. soon, their parents' car also arrived after them, and mr. and mrs. park went out of their car as well.

the four watches how the fire gets bigger and bigger, even though the firemen were already splashing some water to stop it.

jungwon couldn't believe what he was seeing. the home that they are planning to design with some heavenly pattern, was burning like someone from hell decided to turn it to ashes.

and who could that be someone from hell?

well, they only know mr. nam as the devil they're against with.

| vote | comment | follow |

i'm happy to finally say that this fic is close to its end!!

thanks for patiently waiting, guys! hahshahshaha

edit : i just saw your comments, saying that jungwon and heeseung would really kiss and jay would caught them hahshayshshahaa. you thought;p.