« 1 7 »

"no, i mean, i didn't change, my heart didn't change because i still love you-and i don't think it'll ever change", heeseung said, smiling.

jungwon stared at the older, completely shocked at what he just said. his heart beating rapidly.

"pft, what's with your reaction? aish, i'm your boyfriend for months now and yet, you're still not used to my cheesiness", heeseung muttered.

"i was just shocked, hyung. i got used to it before, but the summer break made me forgot this...this feeling, yeah", jungwon said.

"speaking of summer vacation, i saw you at the grocery store, right? you were with someone that time, who's that?", the older asked him.

oh shoot.

"uh, you see, my mom's company has a lot of partnerships with the other larger companies that's why i usually meet some friends", jungwon explained. "and yeah. that guy? he's the son of one of our investors. he's also my friend that's why you might see us again together, haha", he continued, ending his lies with an awkward laugh.

"ah, i see", heeseung said before eating his ice cream. "anyways, now that i'm graduating, i'll finally work at my dad's company. i'm going to invest in your company, for sure."

"really? haha, thank you, hyung! you're the best!", the younger thanked him.

"well, let's see first if i'll be really able to graduate, haha", heeseung joked, making both of them laugh.

-

"aw, dang! you suck at this game, sunghoon! hahaha!", jake shouted. they are playing video games at his house as planned.

"yah! it's because it's my first time playing this! look at you, you're already good at this game since this is YOURS! you're definitely used at playing this", sunghoon defended himself.

"but how about me? it's my first time playing this game as well but i defeated jake, twice", jay muttered.

"right! jay's right. just accept it, sunghoon, you're really bad! hahaha!", jake shouted once more, pointing at sunghoon.

"yah!", sunghoon's turn to shout before he started to run to jake to attack him.

"aish, kids. anyways, i'll get going now, it's almost dinner time now", jay said.

"exactly, it's almost dinner time now that's why you should stay and eat here. my mom's cooking already", jake announced.

"next time, bro. jungwon might be home already."

"okay, jay-ah. next time, you should bring jungwon here. i wanna meet him", jake said.

"right, bring him here and i'll invite him to play this game. let's see if he's going to win against me", sunghoon muttered, still bitter about him, losing.

"okay, haha. i'll go now, goodbye!", jay announced.

"alright, take care!", his two bestfriends said, waving their hands.

-

"hey, it's getting late now, i think we should go home already", heeseung said. "also, you ate three ice creams already! it's cold outside, y'know, yang-yang?"

"sorry, hyung. i just missed eating ice cream", jungwon said before standing up. "alright, let's go, hyung."

"let's go", then the two went out of their favorite ice cream shop. the sun is almost setting now and it's starting to get colder.

"hyung, thanks for the treat. i became happier today", jungwon said.

"you're welcome, yang-yang. i thought you really needed ice cream, so yeah. next time again", heeseung smiled.

"sure, hyung! i'll never decline your offer as long as it's free, haha", jungwon joked.

"aish, i think you only love me because i always treat you ice cream", heeseung pouted.

"o-of course not, hyung!"

"haha, i'm just kidding, chill. anyways, i'll walk you to your house. you still live close to the mall, right?", heeseung asked and jungwon panicked.

for fck's sake, he's living with jay now-and their house is really far from jungwon's former address.

what am i going to do?! heeseung hyung shouldn't know that i'm living with jay hyung!

"jungwon? hey, why? did you guys move out from your last house?", heeseung asked again, noticing that jungwon is kind of hesitating.

fck, what should i do?!

"n-no, hyung. i still live at the same address but you don't really have to walk me there, though", jungwon said.

"no, no, i want to walk you up to your house."

aish!

"but-."

"no buts, yang-yang. let's keep walking now", heeseung said.

"o-okay, hyung."

jungwon just hoped that his mom wasn't home or else, she'll be confused why jungwon came there.

but again, jungwon has no idea but yeah, his mom's currently at their original house, watching some action movies, unaware that his son is coming back there.

with heeseung and not jay.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

aish, jungwon hahehwuahhaa. another problem?;(