« 3 6 »

"yes, the one and only, new owner of your dead mom's company", mr. nam said proudly, then he smirked.

"n-no! you can't be the new owner of our company! this is supposed to be mine after my mom died!", jungwon shouted. the other business men looked at their direction, clearly confused about what's happening.

the man infront of jungwon just laughed. he whispered something to one of his guards, then the guard gave him a paper from the case he was holding.

mr. nam looked at the paper first, scanning it, and smiling a bit, before he gave it to jungwon who was hesitant to have the paper at first.

"go and read that", the man muttered. jungwon looked at him first, then he started to read the paper.

a contract?!

the boy was shocked. it was indeed a contract, saying that mr. nam has bought their company already. what's worse is that, it has his mother's sign on it.

"the date she signed that contract was the date before she died, that's why that is a valid contract, am i right?", mr. nam asked, smirking.

jungwon couldn't answer. again, this is too much for him. his mother died, and it seems like the company that mrs. yang worked hard for was slowly becoming a waste, especially because mr. nam owns it now.

"then, how about our shares? a lot of business men and women invested for this company. you can't just buy this, and take our invested money away. we clearly gave money to mrs. yang, and not you, who just came out of nowhere", mrs. park said, making the other business partners react.

"that's true!"

"we're partners with mrs. yang!"

"who is him, by the way?"

"the son should have the company!"

"shut up!", mr. nam shouted, the crowd immediately stopped talking. "i'm going to give back all, again, all your company shares, alright? i don't need them anyways, and i won't really need some trashy business partners like all of you!", he paused for a moment, before speaking up again. "now, i want all of you to leave this company, leave my company, before i could even call the police just to remove trashes like y'all."

the business men couldn't do anything, but to really leave the building. some of them used the elevator, and the others walk down the stairs.

"you have the guts to scare them using the police, when in fact, you must be the one to be put in jail", jungwon muttered, looking at mr. nam.

the older man held the younger's collar, and jay immediately helped the boy. "don't you dare touch my husband!", he shouted as he pushed the man away from jungwon.

mr. nam's guards were alarmed, they were about to attack jay, but their boss ordered them not to.

"sorry, but who are you again to this boy who got his mother killed?", the man asked jay, while looking at jungwon.

"sorry, but i don't repeat myself for those people who doesn't know how to understand things in one go", jay said with so much pride. "now, listen up, mr. what-so-ever-your-name-is, we'll do everything to know the truth and to find the justice for mrs. yang. i just met you today, but i can say that you're not someone who gets his works done cleanly and fairly. for that, you'll just have to wait until someday, you'll just realize that everything went out of your way already", then, he smirked.

"let's go, mom. let's go, jungwonie. we're just wasting our time here with these literal wastes", jay muttered, before the three of them went to the elevator and left the company.

-

after the incident at the yang company-or nam company now, the husbands and mrs. yang parted ways. the two went home already, while the woman went to their company.

"i'm so tired", jungwon muttered. he and jay are currently laying down on his bed.

"you can't be tired yet", the older said, smirking. he sat up and stared at the younger, who gave him a questioning look.

"why?", jungwon asked, but jay just continued to smirk at him while wiggling his eyebrows. "what?!", he shouted this time, getting irritated at the older.

"aish, no need to shout", jay muttered, then he laid down again. he hugged jungwon's waist, and the younger immediately blushed.

moments after, jay started to play with his tummy through caressing and pinching it.

from his tummy, the older's hand went lower, and was placed on his legs after. again, jay caressed that part and jungwon didn't stop him.

"jungwon?", the older called the younger out with a very low voice. jungwon shivered because of that.

"w-why?", the boy stuttered.

"if i asked you for something, would you give it to me?", jay asked him, still using that low voice, which made his voice sound hoarse for some reason-and that was freakin' hot on jungwon's mind.

"g-give you? well, it d-depends, of course. if you're request was easy, then i could give it to you, hyung. but if it was hard, i don't know, i'll try my best to give or do it for you, then", the younger answered, and jay sat up again.

"really?", jay asked him with a little smile plastered on his face.

"y-yes, hyung."

"hmm. then stand up, and remove your clothes", jay muttered, and jungwon's mind went gone.

did he just order me to remove my clothes?

"why, hyung? why should i remove my clot-", jungwon was unable to finish his question when jay pulled him to get him up.

the older went closer to his left ear, and whispered there. "just remove it, and go to the bathroom."

"b-bathroom, hyung?", jungwon asked, really unable to process jay's words on his mind. "uh, hyung..sorry, but, i'm not really ready yet. but, give me time! i promise, when i'm ready, i'll be the one to initiate the hug, the kiss, or whatever it is! just not now, please. i'm not really rea-", he was cut off when he saw how jay nearly died while laughing infront of him.

"HAHAHAHAHA!", jay laughed, then he sat down, holding his stomach. "w-wait, i can't! haha", he continued to laugh, while jungwon was just looking at him, confused.

"aish, hyung! what is it? you're making me confused!", the younger shouted. soon, jay stood up and hugged him.

"i'm just asking you to take a shower and change your clothes, while i'm taking a shower in my bathroom, too. later, jake, sunghoon, sunoo and ni-ki will come here, and play with us", jay said, jungwon became confused again.

"why?", he asked the older.

jay cut the hug and put both his hands on jungwon's arm, before he spoke.

"happy first month anniversary, my special one. i love you", then the older leaned in to kiss the younger.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

i read your comments, and i laughed too hard when someone said that they haven't had any peaceful day ( something like this).

lol, i'm so sorry!! HAHSHSHSAHA. i'll re-edit the next chapters to make some peaceful scenes! HAHSHSHAAHAHAH

thanks for reading!