Chapter 46: One Year

A/N: I'm gonna do a time skip because there's just nothing else I can think to do.

One year later

Jade's POV

I jerk awake and put a hand on my heart. "You ok?", Ari questions from next to me. "You know those dreams when you're falling and wake up just before you're hitting the ground? Yeah that's what just happened.", I answer. "You know what today is?", she questions with a smile. I look over at my calendar and smile. "Happy one year anniversary babe.", I say pecking her lips. "What are we doing today?", she asks. "I was thinking we could go on a stroll down town.", I say sitting up. "You know the way to my heart.", she says. "Over the past year I have a map to it by now.", I joke. "Oh I love you so much.", she says.

"Can you believe that we're graduating this year?", I question. "It's still unbelievable.", she answers standing up. "We have school today don't we?", I ask. "Sadly.", she sighs walking into my bathroom. I grab a change of clothes and walk into the work out showers before showering and changing. "Morning girls.", Perrie says sitting down. Leigh stays turned towards the toaster and Jesy doesn't look up from her phone. "They don't have their hearing aids in.", I say tapping Leigh's shoulder. She turns around with her toast hanging from her mouth. I shake my head and open the fridge. I grab a bottle of water and let her do her thing. Jesy looks up from her phone with a smile before running off to her room.

"She is definitely about to get laid.", Perrie chuckles. "Too bad you can't say the same.", I say throwing a spoon at her. "I like to be romantic thank you very much.", she says tossing it back. "You and romantic doesn't even go in the same sentence.", I scoff. "I could romance the fuck out of you.", she says. "I'm the most romantic on the team.", I say rolling my eyes. Leigh looks at her phone before sliding out the door on an ice trail. "Wonder where she's going.", I say. "No where important, her hearing aids are still on the table.", Perrie shrugs. Jesy runs back in the room and grabs hers off the table before running back to her room.

"Try to go easy Jes, we've got school in an hour!", I laugh. "We'll see!", she says closing the door. "But I'm still ten times more romantic than you.", Perrie says. "I'm the queen of romance. Ari can tell you that.", I say folding my arms. "Jade can you help me find my shoe?", Ari questions. "You blind motherfucker it's right in front of you!", I say face palming. "Thanks.", she says walking back into my room. "If calling your girlfriend a blind motherfucker is romantic then I don't wanna be romantic.", Perrie laughs. "Pez have you seen my phone?", Tori asks walking in. "Tori stop behind a dumb blonde, it's in your hand for fucks sake!", Perrie sighs. "How'd I not notice?", Tori questions to herself walking away.

"You just called your girlfriend a dumb blonde. You aren't romantic.", I say. Leigh slides back in with a basket full of things I can't see and grabs her hearing aids before knocking on her door. Kamille opens it and smiles. "Happy anniversary.", she smiles pecking her lips. "Leigh's the romantic one. You two are assholes.", Ari says patting my shoulder as she walks by. "What are we talking about?", Leigh asks sitting down at the island. "These idiots were arguing about who's the most romantic and I said you were.", Ari answers taking my water from me. "I'm romantic enough for everyone.", Leigh says using her powers to take the water out of the glass.

The water balls she made start hardening before freezing into ice roses. "One for Ari and one for Tori.", she smiles handing them to the girls. "See what I mean? She's so sweet. Thanks Leigh.", Ari smiles hugging her. "Thank you.", Tori says joining the hug. "You are very welcome ladies. I'm gonna go get ready.", Leigh grins walking back into her room. "Kamille is really lucky.", Ari says. "What's that supposed to mean?", I question offended. "You called me a blind motherfucker five minutes ago.", she deadpans. "You call me shrimp dick all the time. Our love language is insults.", I shrug eating a strawberry. She takes the rest of it out of my hands and throws it at me.