Chapter 7- Radagast the Brown

Ava's Pov

"I was looking for you, Gandalf. Somethings wrong, somethings terribly wrong!" Radagast says.

"Yes?" Gandalf asks.

"I, oh. . . Just give me a minute. . . oh, I had the thought and now I've lost it, it was right there on the tip of my tongue. Oh, it's not a thought at all, it's a silly old stick insect" Radagast says, as he sticks his tongue out, so Gandalf can pick it off.

"Radagast? Is it really you?" I say, surprised.

"Ava? Oh, my dear it is good to see you. And little Adisa too, my, you've grown so. I remember when you were smaller than me" Radagast chuckles at the memory.

Adisa and I had met Radagast many years ago, at the beginning of our journey. He had helped us a lot, and we would not be here if it weren't for him. He had come to be a good friend.

Flashback

I knocked on the door, and an old man, with a tattered cloak, opened the door.

"Can I help you?" the man said kindly.

"Yes. Please! You must do something. My friend is terribly injured and I fear, she won't last much longer!" I begged, as I held a young Adisa up, balanced against my side.

She whimpered in response, as I shifted my weight onto the other foot.

"Please! Help us!" I cried, before collapsing under the weight and pressure of Adisa.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up to see the old man replacing a bandage on Adisa's side.
He was humming to himself as he worked, grabbing different herbs, every now and again.

"Who are you?" I asked, getting up of the bed I had been lying on. I winced as the pain rushed back. I looked down to see that, my own torso was wrapped in a bandage. Had I been
hit? I couldn't remember anything about what happened.

"I think the question, my dear, is who are you? What would ones, so young and innocent, be doing with these kind of battle wounds?" He asked.

"That is none of your business, and I asked you first" I said childishly.

"Me, my dear, I am a wizard"

I gasped "Oh well, ahhh, thank you for helping us. . . Umm."

"Radagast, Radagast the brown" he said kindly, with a smile.

End of flashback

"Come here you old, goof" Adisa says with a huge smile on her face, as she runs up to Radagast and envelopes him in a hug. The company looks shocked at her sudden show of affection and Fili doesn't seem to happy about it.

"Oof" Radagast cries as Adisa collides with him. "As good as it is to see you my girl" He says, as he hugs her back. "I really need to talk to Gandalf. It's rather urgent."

"Of course, I wouldn't want to interrupt the important business of wizards" Adisa says with a wink, as she comes skipping over to me.

Gandalf and Radagast then go off to have their private talk. So I walk over to the boys, with Adisa at my heels. "Hey boys" I say, surprising myself with my cheerfulness.

"Hi" Kili replies, with a smile. "What are we supposed to do now, just wait for them to finish talking."

"That's exactly what we're supposed to do" I say rolling my eyes at him.