"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖

"okay, we need to wait for the test to come back now" alex told her, as he cleaned up, after doing the blood test.

grace was sat on the bed, in a trance just thinking.

alex stopped what he was doing, and made his way over to her. "are you alright?" he asked.

"mhm" she nodded, as she sat up right and pulled her hair behind her ears. "let's just not talk about any of this, until we get the results back" she told him.

"alright" he nodded. "so the wedding-" he started.

"no, not the wedding either" she sighed. "uh, let's just not talk" she told him, and he gently nodded.

❀❀❀

"i've got them" alex said with no expression, as he walked back into the room holding the results in one hand. "do you want to open them alone?" he asked, he already knew what the result was, but he wanted her to find out herself.

"no" grace said. "i need you to stay" she told him, as she took them out of his hands.

she was shaking, as she read through the piece of paper.

"oh my god" grace cried out as she read that she was in fact pregnant.

the paper fell out of her shaky hands in shock of what she had just read, as she began crying.

"grace" alex sighed, as he went over and placed his arm around her to try and comfort her.

"don't get me wrong" she sniffled. "i-i'm happy, i've always wanted this" she told him. "it's just a shock and-and the timing" she explained.

"i understand" he nodded. "how are you going to tell jackson?" he asked.

"i don't know yet" grace sighed, as she took a pause. "i'll work it out" she told him, as she stood up and patted herself down and dried her eyes. "but, i swear to god alex if you say anything, i will-" she harshly said through her teeth pointing a finger up.

"i'm not going to" he chuckled, with his hands up. "i'm not going to" he repeated in a more serious tone.

grace let out large sigh, as she thought about it all. she was actually going to be a mom and jackson was going to be a dad.

❀❀❀

she arrived home, she was nervous to see jackson, but luckily she wasn't going to be there long, since her and her bridal party were staying in a hotel overnight.

"hey" grace awkwardly smiled, as she sat down next to him on the couch.

"hey" he smiled back, as he kissed her head. "how are you feeling?" he asked.

"uh, better" she nodded, as she checked the time on her watch. "i'm gonna go and make sure i have everything" she told him, before running to their bedroom.

she checked through all of her bags, just to double check everything was there.

she walked over to the full length mirror, as she lifted up her top slightly revealing her stomach.

she obviously wasn't showing yet, since it was still early on, but the fact she actually was pregnant was so crazy to her.