"𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒

"i really don't understand why i have to be the one to talk to her" grace argued, as she paced around in circles.

"well, mom is stubborn and she's not gonna do it, so.." luke sighed. "you should be the bigger person"

"oh, bigger person my ass" she snapped.

"grace..."

"who's side are you on?" she remarked, as she threw herself down on the couch next to him.

jess walked through the room with a glass of water for grace and a coffee for luke.

"thank you" grace smiled, as she took the water out of her hand.

"so how are you finding pregnancy?" jess smiled, as she also sat down.

"tiring" she said, as she placed her hand on her stomach and rested her head back. "and my ass is getting so fat" she sighed.

"that's what happens" jess chuckled, as luke awkwardly stood up.

"i'm gonna go and get olivia" he said, before walking away.

"have you guys thought of any names?" jess questioned, as she took a sip of her coffee.

"no" grace replied shaking her head. "we find out the gender at our next appointment, so then i we'll start thinking of names when we actually know the sex" she smiled.

luke came back with olivia, as she ran over to grace with a wide smile on her face.

"hey, you" grace smiled, as she picked her up. "how's my favourite girl doing?" she asked.

"i'm good" olivia giggled, as grace put her down. "come with me" she smiled, as she took grace's hand and ran to her room with her.

"wow" grace gasped, as she admired the pink play castle in olivia's room. "is this the princess castle i've heard so much about?" she questioned, as olivia nodded and handed grace a tiara for her to put on.

grace sat in olivia's castle playing with her. "my mommy and daddy told me that you're like a superhero" olivia told grace. "they said you help kids and babies, is that true?" she questioned.

"i do help children and babies yes" grace nodded. "when they get poorly or hurt, i fix them" she smiled.

"i want to be a superhero when i'm older" olivia smiled, as she picked up the toy teacup.

"what type of superhero?"

"one like you" she smiled. "i want to heal people like you do"

a smile spread across grace's face, she found it warming to know her niece saw her as a superhero and wanted to follow in her footsteps.

"well, i think you would do an amazing job" grace smiled, as did olivia.

grace had arrived at work and she was stood with meredith and cristina, when jackson and alex approached them.

jackson and alex were competing for the brand ambassador to sell the hospital.

"every time i touch this thing it deleted another patient" meredith complained, as she held the tablet they had been given.

"it deletes patients?" grace questioned with furrowed eyebrows and folded arms.

"it did the exact same thing to me this morning" wilson spoke, as she helped meredith.

meredith looked over at the two people with cameras. "who are your stalkers?" she asked.