"𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐

mrs donahue was going to grace and jackson's apartment, along with luke, jess and olivia for a few drinks and she had told them that she had something important to tell them.

grace and luke's grandfather had recently passed away. he was incredibly wealthy. mrs donahue was over in new york sorting everything out.

"hi mom" grace smiled, as she opened the door. "oh my god" grace shrieked seeing her mother's face.

"what?" mrs donahue scoffed, placing her bag down on the side.

"m-mom your face" grace said in a bit of shock. "it doesn't move. what the hell did you do?" she asked taking a look at it.

"well, i had some extra money. you know, from gramps" she explained. "so, i thought i'd just try something different and i think i look good" she smiled. "we could pass as sisters" she chuckled.

"haha, no" grace bitterly chuckled. "jackson!" she yelled. "i need you, to see something, come here" she told him.

"what is it-" he asked, but stopped as soon as he seen mrs donahue's face. "oh, um, wow" he said with wide eyes.

"see, jackson doesn't think i look bad" mrs donahue smirked and he just uncomfortably laughed.

"i'll go get you some champagne" grace said, as she went into the kitchen to get herself and her mom a glass.

❀❀❀

grace walked back in to pass it to her and she met eyes with her mother and just began hysterically laughing. "i'm-i'm sorry" she apologised, still laughing.

"oh, grace will you stop being so immature" mrs donahue snapped, and grace let out a small chuckle.

❀❀❀

the doorbell rang, and jackson went up to go and answer it. it was luke, jess and olivia.

"auntie gigi" olivia cheered, as she ran in and hugged grace.

"aw i missed you" grace told her, as she hugged her.

"hey" luke smiled, as she walked in.

"hi honey" mrs donahue smiled, however it wasn't really a smile.

"woah-" luke said with wide eyes. "mom, you look- you look so good that i'm speechless" he awkwardly said.

"oh cut it out" grace chuckled. "her face is frozen" she laughed. "look at grandma's face, it's frozen isn't it" she said to olivia pointing at her mom.

"grace, stop it" mrs donahue sighed shaking her head.

"what did you do?" luke asked her.

"when i was in new york, i used some money that gramps left me and i got some natural work done" she explained.

"there's nothing natural about that" grace joked, earning a cold glare from her mom.

"why didn't you just not go to jackson?" luke questioned.

"yeah, he would've done a better job" grace agreed nodding her head.

"jess what do you think?" mrs donahue sighed.

"um, you don't look a day over 50" she replied with an awkward laugh.

"ha! i can just see her on those botched plastic surgery shows" grace laughed.

❀❀❀

"alright, so now you're all here" mrs donahue stated. "grace and luke, i have some money to give you" she explained.