"𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

"it looks like an islet cell" meredith said, as her, grace and cristina lay on the grass staring at the clouds.

"which one?" cristina asked.

"that one" meredith pointed. "it's all puffy and insulin producing"

"it looks like a cloud" cristina stated.

"it looks like an islet cell" meredith repeated.

"or maybe a buffalo" grace suggested.

"i have no imagination" cristina sighed. "teddy sucked it out of me"

"oh let's not go there" meredith scoffed. "we're just gonna believe that everything's gonna be okay. we're keeping the faith"

"yeah okay, keeping the faith" grace sighed. she was still upset about the break up, but she wasn't going let a guy make her feel like crap for weeks on end. she knew she had to try her best to stay strong and move past it.

"yeah, she did say that she had something great for me today" cristina sighed. "what are you guys on?"

"cabbage patch" meredith replied.

"OB, still? you gotta get out of those pink scrubs" cristina remarked.

"why? baileys got he blackballed from every surgery" meredith said. "plus it's quiet, i get to work on the trial stuff"

"i thought bailey told you stay away from the trial stuff?" grace questioned. "she will kill you, if she finds out" she chuckled.

"i know, but i just can't help it, because i feel like i'm this-" meredith said before a ball came flying at them.

they sat up and looked at each other, and at the same time the three of them shouted. "hey!"

"that coulda hit us!" grace yelled.

"nice hustle" alex said to them as he ran over.

"you know, i think this is just more you avoiding thinking about zola" cristina told meredith .

"have you heard anything?" grace asked meredith, and then alex asked the same question.

"no i-" meredith sighed. "we've bugged janet, until she's sick of us and she doesn't really know anything, so we just have to wait for the court to give us a hearing date and we're just.."

"keeping the faith" grace and cristina both said finishing meredith's sentence.

"keeping the faith" meredith agreed.

they heard all the commotion coming from the other side of the field, since they were all practicing for the baseball game. "karev! throw the ball" hunt yelled.

the trio just sat and watched everyone play, as they sat on the grass. grace also noticed mark kissing a woman from seattle pres.

"come everyone look alive" hunt yelled. "yang, grey, donahue! you could at least stand up"

they just continued laying there laughing, "hi, honey!" cristina waved.

derek and lexie had to leave for a consult and one by one the others left to.

"donahue! come on" arizona shouted, since grace was on her service.

jackson walked up to grace at work, she tried to keep her head down and just walk past him, but he stopped her. "grace! please can we talk" he yelled.

"talk about what jackson?" she snapped, as they walked into an on-call room for privacy. "talk about the fact that you broke up with me after everything was good, or talk about the fact that you don't even have the balls to break up with me properly you just use your stupid famous name as an excuse or should we talk about how you haven't even asked if i was okay staying at meredith's house before you claimed our apartment as yours, or talk about-"