"𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

"come on, we need to leave now if we want to see the baby before we start work" jackson shouted up the stairs as grace got all the babies gifts she bought.

"i'm coming!" she said as she ran down the stairs, with the bag of gifts.

❀❀❀

they got to the hospital and went straight to jess' room, where she was lying with the new baby. they looked through the glass on the door, and gently knocked.

luke opened the door, and let them come in. "hey" grace smiled.

"hey" jess quietly said with a tired voice.

"how are you feeling?" grace asked.

"i'm good" she smiled. "it was a girl" jess told her.

"a girl!" grace exclaimed.

"would you like to hold her?" jess asked grace.

"of course!" grace happily said, as jess passed the baby girl over to her.

"hello baby, hi" grace said in a baby voice as she looked down at her niece.

"does she have a name?" jackson asked, as he looked down at the baby in grace's arms.

"yes" luke smiled. "olivia marie donahue" he told them.

"hello olivia. i'm your new aunt, yes i am" grace smiled as she
introduced herself. "i'm your aunt gracie and we're going to have so much fun together"

grace was already so in love with her new niece. she was so perfect. she had lotss of dark brown hair already and bright blue eyes, like jess.

"we brought gifts" jackson smiled, as he handed luke the bag of baby stuff.

"all the stuff are mainly neutral colors, but i found so many cute things" grace told them.

"thanks guys" luke smiled, as he took the bag and looked through.

"yeah, thank you so much" jess said with a smile as well.

jackson and grace got ready in their scrubs and got some take out breakfast.

they went to april's office, which was the fifth years hang out spot, to eat their breakfast and drink their coffee.

when they walked in alex was sat at the desk clipping his toenails. "great. i come here to eat breakfast, and it smells like feet" jackson complained.

"ugh. alex, that's disgusting" grace said in disgust.

"what's another word for crappy?" he asked as he stared at the computer screen.

"sucky, suckity, stankin" jackson suggested as he ate his food.

"shut up" alex sighed, as he shook his head.

"you could go with assy also" jackson said "or ass-like" he added.

"you're ass-like" alex scoffed.

"no, that toe jam on your feet is ass-like" jackson commented.

"ugh! stop" grace shrieked, all she wanted to do was eat her breakfast without thinking or looking at alex's feet. "seriously though, do you ever bathe?" she asked him, as tried not to breathe through her nose.