"𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐡𝐢, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 <3

grace and lexie both had the night off so they decided they were going to go out for a girls night. they wanted to get all dressed up, dance, get drunk and most importantly have fun.

lexie came over to grace and jackson's apartment to get ready. "okay, which one?" grace asked lexie as she held two shirts.
"that one" lexie said pointing to the blue one.

"so are you looking forward to our night" grace smiled, as she applied her makeup.
"yeah" lexie nodded with a small smile.

"are you still upset about the whole mark thing?" grace frowned, as she stopped and look at her. "you're too good for him, lex. you're beautiful, smart, kind, caring there's so many amazing things about you. he's an idiot, if he doesn't want to take you back"

"i haven't even spoken to him yet" lexie sighed, as she slouched down slightly.
"you haven't?" grace said with wide eyes. "you should. you don't want to risk anything. life is short, who knows what could happen" grace told her.
"i know" she nodded.
"anyways, who cares. no thinking or talking about mark from now" grace ordered, as the girls both laughed.

❀❀❀

jackson drove them to the bar, grace gave him a quick kiss before saying goodbye.

they entered the bar and they both ordered their drinks. "i'll have a gin and tonic, please" grace smiled.

"you know lex. i don't know what i would do without you in my life" grace expressed, as she took a sip of her drink. "when i first got here, straight away you welcomed me and made me feel like i belong. you've helped me through so much, i don't ever want to lose you"

"grace you won't ever lose me, i promise" lexie smiled. "i'm always going to be here, every step of the way. you've helped me so much as well grace, i mean i don't know what i would've done with all this mark crap, or who i would've talked to" she chuckled, and grace's eyes went wide at the word 'mark'. "sorry, sorry. no mark talk" lexie said with her hands up.

the girls spent the rest of the night dancing and just having a good time. they were the best of friends, both of them loved spending time with one another so much.

❀❀❀

grace was sat in the locker room with april and jackson. it was a really early morning and grace was a little hungover, so she wasn't in the best mood.

"oh, this is getting ridiculous" april scoffed, as cristina and meredith walked in. cristina was holding a huge food basket.
"the NIH?" jackson asked taking off the note from the top of the basket. "since when does the NIH bribe residents to come work for them?"

"oh they don't" cristina remarked. "except when you're me. a god"

grace was sat on the bench with her coffee. she was slightly hunched over, massaging her temples. she had the worst headache.