"...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

"good morning" grace yawned as she saw jackson lying there.

"good morning to you too" he smiled, placing a kiss on her lips.

"i'll go make us some food and coffee"grace smiled as she got up out of bed and saw a women sat on her couch.

"jessica?! hey!" grace exclaimed, sh wasn't expecting to see her first thing in the morning.

"hey, i hope you don't mind i-" jessica said but grace cut her off.

"no of course! you can't stay here anytime. after all you're now family"

"thank you grace" she smiled.

"would you like anything to eat or drink?" grace asked her politely.

"uh no i'm fine. it's just-" jessica said before she took a deep breath. "should i be worried?" she asked.
grace looked at her confused. "well, should i be worried to meet your parents?"

jackson walked into the kitchen after she said that.
"um, my parents?" grace said as she ate some of her yogurt. "i wouldn't be worried, no" grace said shaking her head. "they always want what's best for luke, and if you make him happy they'll be happy"

"okay that's a little bit of relief" jessica laughed.

"however they're the stereotypical upper east side couple" grace added.

"is that bad?"

"it depends, they can just be a little judging and snobby" grace explained.

"i mean how were they when they met jackson?"

"well, we weren't actually together at the time, we lied" jackson explained. "and i stuck up for grace to her mom, which was risky"

"but they both love him" grace smiled, giving him a kiss. "so are you and luke going to new york, to see them" grace asked, and as she asked this luke walked in.

"no we're actually-" jessica tried to say before luke cut her off.

"they're coming here okay!" luke said worried to see how grace would react.

"what?!" grace exclaimed. "you could've at least told me" she yelled, before walking off to her room, jackson ran after her.

grace began pacing around her room. "hey what's up?" jackson asked her.

"my mom and dad, obviously" grace said rolling her eyes.
"i thought everything was good now?" jackson asked.

"it is, well i think so" grace sighed. "i just still get so nervous"

"hey, hey, come here" jackson said pulling her into a hug. "it'll all be okay, i promise" jackson said. "plus you'll be at work most the time they're here"

"true"grace sighed, as she cuddled into his chest. "you know i love you so much, avery"

"i know and i love you too grace"

jackson drove them to work that day, they got dressed in their scrubs and got dressed in their scrubs ready for a long day.

teddy speaking to all of the doctors about a lung transplant, however grace was slightly late so she snuck in and heard jackson and april talking. "it's all in your head" april whispered.

"what is?" grace questioned, as she joined in on their conversation.

"my name isn't on the OR board" jackson said. "i checked the schedule. nobody wants to work with me, cause i'm not on anyone's service" he complained.