"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

everyone all got dressed in trauma gowns and gloves waiting for the ambulances to come. only one thing was different, it was callie and arizona not just any old person, it was one of theirs.

"what the hell happened" mark shouted running quickly to the group of doctors.

"car versus truck, that's all we know" owen explained.

"and her injuries?" mark panicked. "what- the baby?"

"we don't know yet" derek said.

"well, why the-" mark frustratingly said. "why the hell don't you know? someone get me a trauma gown"

"mark, you need to sit this one out" dr webber intervened.

"i'm not sitting this one out. that's callie, that's my kid"

"which is why you can't" webber sternly said. "i'm sorry. you can't be a doctors on this one.

"screw you" mark snarled.

"sloan"

"screw all of you"

grace really felt for mark. that was his best friend and child. she understood why he was feeling like this and wanted to help so bad. it was his natural instinct.

richard then gave sloan a talk, mark agreed but made it really clear that he was in the room. "hunt you're in charge" richard ordered.

"alright, everyone multiple blunt trauma protocol. let's go!"

they all ran to the ambulance and arizona came out of it. "tachycardic and hypotensive en route. obvious head and chest injuries" arizona explained.

"callie? callie" hunt said as they got her out of the ambulance. "we've got you, you hear me? everything is going to be okay"

"she's haemorrhaging" grace announced.

"wait, wait. hold on, is that blood coming from here chest?" teddy worryingly asked.

callie tried to speak but she couldn't properly. "calliope means... means music"

"oh honey" bailey said. "we're gonna fix you up just fine. don't you worry"

"she went through the windshield" arizona informed them, as she explained that callie had removed her seatbelt.

"how are her vitals?" mark quickly asked.

"last one was 80 over palp" the paramedic said.

"she lots a lot of blood too" arizona panicked. "make sure she gets lots of fluids"

"pupils are equal and reactive" derek announced to everyone.

"let's get the fetal monitor set up" lucy demanded.

"on it now!" grace yelled back.

"get those iv's up!" bailey yelled, as they got her into the trauma room.

"and make sure her lines are patent" richard also yelled.

"i'll do a trauma ultrasound" jackson announced.

"tell ct to get ready for her!" meredith yelled.

"no obvious spinal deformities" grace yelled.