« 2 7 »

"wait, so you're telling me that jay hyung got someone pregnant?", sunoo asked jungwon.

it was already past 5PM. soon, the dance party will start and the bestfriends decided to rest first after they had so much fun while playing on the booths and trying some rides.

"aish, i just said that jay hyung was holding a pack of diapers that time. i didn't say he got someone pregnant, sunoo hyung!", jungwon shouted.

"yeah, but i'm sure you know that there's really a possibility that jay hyung is a dad now. be honest, that must've crossed your mind already, right?~", the oldest of the three teased.

"well, y-yeah! of course!", jungwon answered. "and it's freakin' frustrating that i can't even ask him if he really got someone pregnant, mainly because i'm scared", he confessed.

"specifically scared of what, hyung?", ni-ki asked while munching some ice cream. "scared because they might end the contract with you and your mom, or scared because you already love jay hyung and you can't handle the thought of him, having a baby with someone else?"

"aish, what kind of question is that, ni-ki?", sunoo asked. "the answer is obvious, though. jungwonie is scared that his mom's company would come to an end and at the same time, he really loves jay hyung now. right, jungwonie?", sunoo added as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"no. i like heeseung hyung, guys", jungwon stated.

"you like him specifically because of wha-."

"shut up, ni-ki", sunoo and jungwon said in unison while glaring at the youngest.

"okay, okay. chill out, hyungs", ni-ki muttered before continuing to eat his ice cream.

"but hey, wonie. loving and liking a person are different, okay? loving is higher than liking, i guess", sunoo said.

"ooh, you have a point, sunoo hyung", ni-ki said, earning a wink from sunoo.

"alright, then i love heeseung hyung", jungwon proudly said.

"i love you, too, yang-yang", someone replied before seating beside jungwon. the bestfriends immediately looked at each other.

"heeseung hyung! i didn't know you're there, haha", jungwon awkwardly muttered.

"there? where? i just came here, yang-yang", the oldest smiled before wrapping his arms around jungwon's shoulder.

"anyways, hyung. what did mr.-", sunoo was about to ask something to heeseung, but was cut off when someone seemed to open the sound systems of the university.

soon, the students heard someone spoke using a microphone on the stage.

"alright! students from different universities, make some noise!", the students, including jungwon and his friends, shouted. "wow! i thought you guys are already out of energy, but look at you students!", the guy shouted. "and now, we'll officially start this dance party! move and groove, everyone!"

then, the first song was dropped. it was rollin' by brave girls, and the students became wild.

everyone ran out of nowhere, and went to the oval where the music can be heard loudly.

"hyungs, let's go now!", ni-ki stood up before running along with the other students.

"chaos is party, and party is chaos. let's go!", sunoo shouted before following ni-ki.

"i guess we should run as well now", heeseung calmly said as he slowly removed his arms from wrapping jungwon.

"hmm, i think so", jungwon said. "i know your plan, hyung", he added as he winked at the older.

"really?", heeseung asked, grinning.

"really", the younger nodded.

the two laughed at each other first, then they both suddenly ran.

"HAHAHA! i knew it! i knew you were about to run and leave me!", jungwon shouted while running with heeseung.

"i guess you know me too well, huh?", the older smiled.

soon, the two reached the oval, which became the dance floor of the students, and played along the music.

everything went well at first, not until a sudden sound of a gun was heard by the students. it was a gunshot, and a gunshot after.

everyone panicked, the party became a totally real chaos.

the students ran again, bumping and slamming their bodies with each other while shouting.

jungwon couldn't move, his world was suddenly in slow motion. the sound of the crowd was getting on him, making him panic as well.

he saw how the other students ran, he heard how the other students shouted.

then out of the blue, he felt someone held his hand.

it wasn't his boyfriend, heeseung.

it was his husband, jay.

"jungwonie, are you okay? let's run. please. let's go, i don't want you to be hurt", the older said, looking at him with a very worried look.

soon, jay started to run while holding jungwon's hand.

everything still seemed in slow motion for jungwon, even the time that he was shot on his back was in turtle's pace.

his body suddenly collapsed on the ground, and everything slowly went black-except for the face of his husband who kneeled beside him.

jay was telling him something, but jungwon couldn't hear anything.

he tried to move, but he couldn't.

he tried to tell his husband to run, but he couldn't.

he tried to prevent his eyes from closing, but he couldn't.

everything totally went black-including jay's face this time.

thanks for running away with me, jay hyung.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

late update, thanks to my phone.