Chapter Three

Edited by sweetmissirish

Chapter Three

Alpha Redclaw led Anne and Lexi out of the administrator building and onto a stone path that led them to the dormitories.  The building on the left was the female dormitories, it was a massive grey stone building; the Royal females lived on the two top levels, and the Custodian females lived on the third level while the Sub servants took the bottom floor.  On the right were the male dormitories; like the females, the Royals were on the top two floors, the Custodians were on the third floor while the Sub servants got the ground floor.  The only difference between the buildings was the colour.  The female dorms were a light grey; where as the male dorms were a dark black.  In between the two dorms was a smaller building, it’s the only area where both sexes were allowed to mingle, called the common room.  It was a kind of entrainment room on one side, with T.Vs, computer games, pool tables, and the like; on the other side you find tables and chairs for those who need to study with someone of the opposite sex; this was the schools way of making sure no one needed to go to each other’s dorms.  But that sure as hell didn’t stop me from doing it.  She smirked to herself as all the fun memories she had of sneaking into some guys room for a steamy make out session came flooding back.  Yep those were some good times.  They entered the common room which was relatively packed; Lexi took a look around to see if she recognised anyone, to find that nothing much had changed; all the same faces were still here.  But then, she thought, we were only gone for four months.  A loud wolf whistle echoed throughout the room.

“Hey Lexi, baby, good to see you back.”  The guy standing next to the pool table said, she had no idea who he was, but she sent him a teasing smile anyway.

“Yeah, I know it’s hard to forget all this.” She said pointing at her body.  She had a nice figure; her muscles were toned from all the workouts and excise she did in her training classes, her chest was not too big, but it wasn’t too small and she often-caught guys checking her out.  Her long blonde hair, that just reached her elbows, went perfectly with her dark green eyes.  She was a little on the short side, standing at 5’2, but what she lacked in height she made up for with attitude.  Her hair was the thing she hated most about her looks; she was always referred to as a ‘dumb blonde’, even though she was smarter than most of the people in her class.  So as soon as she left the school four months ago she added a few black streaks to her hair.  She loved the way it looked now.  The guy by the pool tables looked her body up and down.

“Why don’t we catch up some time?” he asked, giving her a wink.  Not really interested in the offer, but not wanting to hurt his feelings, she smiled sweetly at him.

“Lexi,” Alpha Redclaw said growling at her.  She looked over at him,

“What, he’s cute.”  He shook his head at her and kept walking towards the door to the girls dorms.  She sighed to herself.  I guess now’s not the time to be having fun.  She looked over at her hot new trainer to find him looking at her with disgust.

“What?  Why are you looking at me like that for?” she asked him.

“You should have more pride, and stop making yourself look so easy in front of everyone.  You are Anne Redclaw’s Custodian, your actions reflect back on her, and right now you’re embarrassing their name.”  He stormed past her and up to Alpha Redclaw, spoke to him for a minute, then turned around and walked off to the male dormitory.

“Well that went well.”  She mumbled to herself.  She shrugged her shoulders and continued to follow Anne and her farther to the female dorms.  Because her dorm room is on the second floor, they reach her room first.  Before Lexi could enter the room, Alpha Redclaw placed his hand on her shoulder.