Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

After Ryan had regained control of himself, Lexi left his side so she could go over and check out Alpha Redclaw and Andrew. She looked out at the vampires who all still standing there were watching them. She didn’t know what she should do with them, if she should try and kill them all or just wait for the sun to rise.

She crouched down next to Anne who was sitting next to her father waiting for the drug that had been injected into his body to wear off. “How is he?” She asked.

“No change” Anne said softly.

Lexi rested a hand on her shoulder “It took a while for you to wake up after being injected by the drug, so don’t worry he will be fine.” She said giving her a small smile.

“How is Ryan?” She asked.

Lexi sighed “He is taking the death of his brother and sister hard, which is to be expected. But I think he will be ok”

“He will be Alpha now that Josh is gone.”

Lexi stared at Anne “I hadn’t thought about that. Does that mean that he won’t be able to choose me as his mate now that he is a higher royal?” She asked. She wasn’t sure if she was happy that she would not be able to mate with him or sad. They had started to grow close and although she would most likely have to give up being a custodian she did not hate the idea of being his mate.

“Who know” Anne said with a shrug “I have never heard of a higher royal mating a Custodian but that doesn’t mean that Ryan wont still want you as his mate.”

“I can’t see any of the other higher royals being happy with me being his mate” She said softly.

“Ryan has just lost his brother and sister, you are his chosen mate, I don’t think the higher royals will say too much about it. Beside my dad will kick anyone’s ass if they try to stop it from happening. But that is if you do want to mate with him. I know how you feel about Chase”

“Chase has a fiancée Anne, I have given up any hope of a happy ending with us.” Lexi argued.

“Ok, well then is Ryan the one you want to be with?” She asked.

Lexi sighed, she looked over her shoulder at Ryan who was talking to chase “I don’t know”

Anne and Lexi sat there in complete silence as they waited for Alpha Redclaw to wake from the drug that he had been injected with.

Two hours later all the vampires turned away from the church and started to walk away without a word. “The sun will be rising soon” Chase said as he walked over to Lexi and Anne

“There is so much that will need to be done once it has risen” Lexi said “We will need to round up all the bodies of the students and Custodian that were killed, we will have to notify their family.”

“We will have to find someone who can make the school ground holy again” Anne said.

“What are we going to do with her?” Lexi asked looking at Skinner who was still bound but had woken up”

“I say we should kill her” Ryan said walking over to them and standing beside Lexi.

Lexi looked up at him “I agree, but I think we should wait until your father and Anne’s wake up so they can have a say.”

Ryan nodded his head “Yeah I guess you are right”

Alpha Redclaw started to stir getting everyone’s attention.

“Daddy” Anne said softly.

He let out a loud groan “Anne” He said softly.

“Oh daddy thank god you are alright” She said letting out a sob.