Chapter Twenty Seven

The limousine pulled up out the front of the restaurant, Alpha Redclaw was the first to exit the vehicle followed by two Custodians that Lexi didn't know, then Andrew, Lexi and Anne.

"Alpha Redclaw, I'm so glad you could make it" Lexi heard Chase's mother say as soon as she stepped out of the vehicle. She was feeling a little self-conscious of the outfit that Anne had made her wear, it was definitely not something she would normally be seen in, but Anne refused to give up her whining until Lexi agreed to wear it.

The dress Anne had chosen for her was skin-tight moulding Lexis body, the blood red dress had a low v neck line that showed off her assets. She reached down and grabbed the hem of the dress the was sitting about mid thigh and pulled it down, trying in vain to make the short dress longer. The only problem with doing this was as soon as she tug her v neck line dropped revealing more than she was comfortable showing. Giving up trying to make herself look less like a prostitute she walked over to Alpha Redclaw and smiled when she noticed Chase's mother's shocked face at seeing her there.

"Hello Glenda, fancy seeing you here" She said still smiling.

"Alpha Redclaw had invited our family." She said sticking her head high in the air.

"Oh really, I was just thinking as we drove here in his limousine, how nice it would be if we had more company for dinner tonight" She said giving her a smirk. "I guess you will do"

"Lexi" Alpha Redclaw said in a warning tone.

"Oh alright" Lexi huffed "Jeez you are just no fun tonight are you" She said before walking away and making her way over to Andrew who was standing back scanning the area "Is everything alright?" She asked him.

"All clear as far as I can see" He said. Lexi felt herself blush when she noticed Andrew scan over her body. She could not help but feel a little shy at thought that he had seen her naked.

"Lexi you really should try and get along with Chase's mother" Anne whispered in her ear

"Good god why?' she asked looking at Anne.

Anne shrugged her shoulder "Because you never know how things might turn out" Anne said with a smile.

Lexi took a good look at Anne's face "Ok spill." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "What do you know?"

Anne's smile widened "What make you think I know something?' She asked

"Because I know you and I know that look, so spill"

Anne sighed "Fine" She grumbled she looked at Andrew who was standing beside Lexi before looking back at her. "I may have overheard a certain hot wolf talking to my father earlier." She said smirking,.

Lexi grabbed hold of Anne's arm and dragged her over to the door of the restaurant "Hey where are we going?" Anne asked as she almost tripped in her heels while being dragged.

"Bathroom" Lexi said pulling her into the restaurant.

Lexi paid no attention to the people sitting at their tables or at the decor of the place, she bypassed the hostess and dragged Lexi in the direction of the female bathroom. As soon as the where inside the bathroom and Lexi had checked to make sure it was empty she stood in front of Anne and crossed her arms over her chest "Spill"

"Well" Anne said turning to the mirror in the bathroom and checking her makeup "It seems this certain hot wolf needed to talk to my father about an attraction he seems to be having for a certain and may I add hot young she wolf"

Lexi rolled her eyes "Stop trying to butter me up and just tell me."

"He can't get you off his mind!" Anne blurted, "He even told my father that he has these erotic dreams about you and he doesn't know what to do, he said that even his wolf is obsessed with you, that his wolf fights him every time you are near. He said that all his wolf wants is you."