Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

All the Alpha’s took turns addressing the crowd and speaking about their loses of pack members that had died the night before.

“I would like to now call up our first witness to last night events “Custodian Lexi Read” Alpha Redclaw said.

Lexi stood from her seat and made her way over to the chair that sat on it’s on. She sat down and looked over the crowd of people that was sitting in front of her.

“Lexi if you don’t mind could you please tells us in our own words what you had witnessed last night.” Alpha Redclaw said to her.

She nodded her head at him “I was out with Alpha Redclaw and his daughter having dinner, when we returned I noticed a large crowd of students standing around outside. I left the car I was in and found a friend of mine and asked him what was going on. It was then that he told me about a girl being killed. I then went and told Alpha Redclaw my findings, I then went in search Of Ryan Miler because it was his sister who had died.”

“Why would you go looking for Ryan Miller?” Alpha Bailey asked.

“He had recently asked me to be his mate, I wanted to be there for him in his time of need.” She explained.

“What happened then Miss Read?” Alpha Redclaw asked.

“I went to Skinners office where Ryan was, we talked for a bit before Alpha Miller and Luna Miller arrived. They wanted to question a lower Royal who was friends with their daughter so they could find out about some guy his sister had just been on a date with.” She paused to think about what happened next. “She left with Josh Miller only to return saying that Vampires were attacking the school.”

“What happened then?” Alpha White asked.

“We came up with a plan to get the royals in the room to safety”

“But not all of you did, is that correct?” Alpha Briggs asked.

“I’m sorry” Lexi said frowning “I do not understand the question.”

“Not all of you stayed and planned a way for the royals to get to safety,” He said explaining his question.

Lexi looked out over the group of people in front of her and spotted Chase a few rows from the front. Lisa was sitting on one side of him while his mother sat on the other side. “No” Lexi said softly. “We knew that there were other royals throughout the school and so one of us left to go and help them.”

“I was under the impression that the person who left did so in order to rescue his lower class family?”

“No” Lexi said shaking her head “His family was out there yes, but also his mate who is a royal. He also helped save the lives of other royals in the school while he was out there.”

“Continue with your story miss read, we will come back to that topic later” Alpha Redclaw said.

“We decided to go to the church grounds, we thought since it had be made holly separate from the school that it still may have been holly. We left Skinners office and made our way to the church. We did encounter a few vampires but we made it onto holy ground safely.”

“Where you then left the royals to defend themselves” Alpha Doyle said

“What?” Lexi said frowning at him “I didn’t leave them to defend themselves they were on holly ground they were safe. Once I was sure that they were safe I went to go and help the other Custodians fight of the vampires and try and find anyone who needed help.”

“I agree with Lexi’s assessment of the situation,” Alpha Redclaw said speaking up “I went in search with her. Leaving my daughter and Alpha miller and family there on the Holly ground.”