Chapter Five

Edited by sweetmissirish

Chapter Five

Punch, jab, punch, kick, kick.  Lexi was working out on a boxing bag.  Chase had left her alone so she was using the time to take all of her built up anger out on the bag.  SLAP!  Lexi jumped ten feet in the air when she felt some one slap her butt.  She spun around; ready to break someone’s nose for touching her ass, to find her old work out buddy, Sam, standing there with a massive grin on his face.

“You jerk!” She yelled at him, rubbing her sore ass.

“Aw, don’t be like that Lex, you know you loved it.  By the way, your rear is feeling mighty fine today.”  She rolled her eyes at him as he checked her out.

“I hate to be the one to tell you this Sam, but you’re gay.”  Sam laughed and shook his head.

 “So, I can still enjoy a good body when I see one.”  Lexi shook her head at him.

“Whatever you say Sam,” she said, turning back around to the bag and punching it again. “So did you miss me?”

“Oh Sweet Cheeks, you know I did.”  She laughed at his reply.

“Yeah I know; none of the clowns around here are able to kick your ass the way I can.”

“You know it!”  She felt him move closer to her.  “So why did you leave Lex?  I just woke one morning and you were gone.”  She looked back and noticed that he was pouting.  She stopped punching the bag and placed a hand on his shoulders.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Sam, it was a spur of the moment thing.  I had to get Anne away from this place.”  He sighed and nodded his head.

“It’s ok, I understand.”  She gave him a quick hug.

“Thanks for understanding.”

“LEXI!  Did I say you could stop?”  Chase yelled from across the training room.  She looked over Sam’s shoulder to see Chase standing there, talking to a female Custodian.  She looked to be around his age, in her early twenties.  Lexi couldn’t help feeling jealous as she watched the girl flirt with him, placing her small hand on his arm and laughing at whatever he had said to her.  What’s wrong with me?  She thought to herself.  He’s a trained Custodian, my trainer.  Why would he be interested in me?  A better question is why am I so interested in him?  She shook the thoughts out of her head and patted Sam on the arm.

“Sorry Champ, no rest for the whickered.”

Sam laughed.

“Isn’t that the truth” He said, walking away.

Lexi continued to kick and punch the bag with so much force she was surprised it didn’t split in two.

“Ok Lexi, that’s enough working with the bag.”  Chase said walking up behind her.  She dropped her aching arms to her side and looked at him.  He had on black, loose fitting track pants and tight black shirt, she could see his muscles flex every time he moved.  Shaking her head, she looked away from him and wiped the sweat off her brow.