Chapter Thirty Three

“Lexi take Anne and Run!” Ryan shouted.

Lexi looked over at Anne who now had lifted her head and was looking at Lexi, before looking back at Ryan who was now wrestling with Simon.

“You’re not going anywhere” She heard Skinner say from behind her before she felt a blow to her stomach. She started to cough when all the air once again left her lungs. Rolling over she intercepted Skinners next kick which would have hit her head, by grabbing hold of her foot. Lexi yanked her foot making Skinner fall back landing on the ground.

Lexi crawled over to Skinner and straddled her hips. She smirked at Skinners scared reaction as she pulled her fist back “I have always wanted to do this” Lexi said before slamming her fist into her face. Her smirk turned into a full blown smile when she heard the sound of her nose breaking.

Movement in the corner of her eyes had her looking over and seeing Chase trying to wrestle the three Custodians off of him. “You know Skinner” She said looking back at her principle “I never did like you, you always seemed like a weasel to me” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“You’re dead” Skinner told her “You just don’t know it yet”

“Whatever you say Skinner, to me it looks as if you are the dead one, what is the punishment these days for hurting a higher royal?” Lexi punched Skinner in the face again “I do believe you will get the death penalty for this”

Blood was pouring out of Skinners nose and mouth, she started to laugh “You always were a stupid girl Lexi, you really think you are going to survive this? Look around, there are vampires everywhere, as soon as they get their hands on you, you’re dead.”

Lexi punched Skinners face again, she bent down to Skinners ear “I don’t know if you have realised but we are on holy ground, the vamps can’t touch us.”

“They got onto the school fine enough, all it took was one vamp to compel that girl to kill herself and poof, no more holy ground”

“What are you talking about?”

“Suicide is a major sin, enough to DE sanctify the ground. We didn’t know for sure but we were pretty sure that even though the Miller girl was compelled to do it that it would still count as a suicide and it did”

“You are the reason why Ryan’s sister is dead?” Lexi asked with a growl.

Skinner laughed “Guilty as charged.

Lexi lost it she started to punch Skinner in the face repeatedly with as much force as she could muster. She didn’t know how many times she had hit Skinner but she enjoyed the feeling of her fist hitting her face.

“Lexi enough” She hear Anne say “She is unconscious”

Lexi ignored Anne and continued to punch her “She killed Beth”

“I know Lexi she told us already, you need to stop so you can help chase and Ryan”

Lexi paused her fist mid swing and glanced back at Ryan who was still fighting Simon, she was surprised when she witnessed Simone throwing a punch for Ryan’s face that the lower royal knew how to fight. She always picture him as someone who would always get someone else to fight his battles for him. “Where are his parents?” Lexi asked Anne.

“They tried to fight when they found out about Beth, they were knocked out and dragged inside the church. Ryan’s was with them but he had obviously escaped.” Anne explained.

“And your dad, what happened to him?”

“Simon injected him with the same stuff he had given me when he had kidnapped me”