Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Lexi woke the next morning to the sound of someone knocking on her bedroom door. Groaning she rolls out of bed and opens the door with a yawn “Yes”

“It’s past noon time for training.” Chase said in a serious tone.

“Huh” Lexi said still half a sleep.

“You have five minutes to change or I will be dragging you down there in last night cloths.”

Lexi grumbled as she closed her door and quickly raced around her room finding a pair of black bike shorts and sports bra quickly throwing them on she realised she still had her shoes on from last night. Shrugging her shoulders she grabbed a white baggy t-shirt and slipped over her head as she made her way to her door.

“Ready” She said once she had opened it.

They quickly made their way out of the girl’s dormitories, and headed for the training building “Did you want to get a bite to eat before you train?” Chase asked her.

Lexi shook her head “I’m fine”

Chase sighed but didn’t argue with her.

“Lexi?” She heard a familiar voice say.

She looked over her shoulder and could see Anne walking towards her “I knew you would get back in” She said with a smile.

“Yeah, no thanks to you” Lexi said before turning away from her and walking away.

“Come on Lexi you can’t still be mad at me”

Lexi let out a sarcastic laugh, she remembered her talk with Alpha Redclaw and knew what she had to do “Mad at you Anne. No I am past that. But as far as I’m concerned we are no longer friends. I never want to see you again”

“Ha, ha, very funny Lexi”

Lexi spun around and glared at Anne “Do I look like I’m joking to you? You lied Anne, about me, you got me kicked out of school because you are a selfish little brat who gets what she wants or she will screw you over. Stay the hell away from me because as far as I’m concerned you are a nobody to me”

With that said Lexi spun around and walked away from a hurt looking Anne.

“That was harsh” Chase said beside her

Lexi shrugged “It had to be done”

“Did it really?” He asked

It was then that Lexi realised that Chase wasn’t there last night when Lexi spoke to Alpha Redclaw. He didn’t know what Alpha Redclaw had asked her to do, she didn’t know why Anne’s father didn’t want Chase knowing but she trusted his judgement. Shrugging her shoulders she said “She lied and got me kicked out, after years of me standing by her side protecting her. When it came her turn to do something for me she took the selfish way out and left me to burn”

Chase said nothing to Lexi after that, they made their way to the training building, walking to the elevator the wait for the door to open before stepping inside and waiting for it to reach there floor.

Once Lexi realised where they were going she smirked at Chase “Wanting to see me in a bathing suit so soon hey?”

Chase rolled his eyes “No Lexi, you won’t be swimming”

Lexi’s smile dropped off her face when she realised what he meant. She let out a loud groan “Not running, I hate running in there”

“When you show me your best and if I approve that its fast enough you won’t have to run as much”