Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Lexi walked into the Main hall and scanned the area for Anne, she couldn't see Anne, but she spotted Andrew over in the far corner. He noticed her and then nodded his head in the direction of the front of the room where Anne was standing talking to a couple of royals. Lexi looked back at Andrew and smiled her thanks before walking into the room and heading towards Sam.

"Well look who finally decided to show up" Sam said to her as soon as he noticed her.

"Whatever" Lexi said with a yawn.

Sam raised an eyebrow at her "Someone up all night doing naughties?" He asked

Lexi shrugged her shoulders "You know me"

"So who was the lucky guy?" Sam asked.

Before Lexi could think of a lie she felt the presence of someone standing behind her "Lexi can I speak with you a moment" Chase said sounding annoyed

"Yeah sure" She said looking back at Sam with a raised eyebrow

"Oh please tell me it was him you were with?" Sam said softly.

Lexi rolled her eyes at him before following Chase away from the main area.

He stopped once he reached a secluded area where no one was standing nearby before turning and looking at her frowning "I stopped by your room last night" He said

Lexi raised an eyebrow at him "Why?"

"I wanted to check on you and make sure you weren't getting into any trouble. Imagine my surprise when I realised you weren't there"

Lexi opened her mouth to say something but Chase cut her off "Imagine my bigger surprise when I decided to stand around and wait for you to return. Do you mind telling me where you were until four am this morning?" He asked

Lexi stared at him in shock "You waited until four am?"

"Answer my question Lexi" Chase growled

It was then that Lexi remembered that Chase had no idea about Alpha Redclaw asking her to watch over Anne. Thinking quickly she blurted. "I was with someone"

She watched as Chase's eyes turned completed brown "Who?"

Lexi felt anger build in her at his question "That's none of your business" She snapped

"You are my charge therefor everything you do is my business"

Knowing that the only way she was going to get him off her back was if she gave him a name, she blurted out the first name that came to her mine "Ryan"

Chase frowned "Ryan?"

"Yeah" She said nodding her head "He's a lower royal we decided to................hang out"

Chase took a deep breath "I don't want you hanging out until four am again Lexi" He told her before storming off away from her.

Lexi let out a sigh of relief that he had believed her. She made her way back over to Sam "wow he sure looked pissed"

Lexi shrugged her shoulders "He will get over it"

Principle Skinner walked up on the stage on tapped the microphone before clearing her throat. "Good morning students today we have an exciting field trip planned for all of you. We will be visiting a very prestige art museum. Custodian's in training your test for today will be to keep your charge safe at all times." She said scanning the room "Royals, you will be required to learn as much as you can about the art that will be on display. Once you return to school you will be required to do a written exam" Groans filled the room but Principle Skinner ignored them.