1-New Girl

A/N: so this is my first fanfic I hope you like it. Btw I don't own mlp fim.

It was a sunny day. A girl with rainbow hair and magenta eyes was walking on the path to Canterlot Middle School.
Girl: Hey Misty.
Most who saw her would wonder why she was talking to no one. But a distinct few including her would see she was talking to a girl exactly her age with blue and white hair the same magenta eyes .Meet Rainbow Dash, a preteen medium. The girl she's talking to is her late twin sister, Blue Mist or Misty for short. Misty died of cancer six months ago.
Misty: So it's your first day. Are you nervous?
Rainbow: A little.
Misty: Don't worry! I'll be with you all the way!"
Rainbow: thanks that means a l-mfph!
Rainbow was interrupted when she bumped into a pink haired girl with blue eyes. Girl: "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie but my friends call me Pinkie Pie! You can call me Pinkie cause you're my new friend!
She happily bounced away.
Rainbow: Um, what just happened?
Misty: I have no idea.
Rainbow and Misty continued to the classroom and sat down, except for Misty of course.
Time skip~
Rainbow sat down at an empty table at lunch. Misty appeared beside her.
Misty: Hey, why are you by yourself?
Rainbow: Um there's no other place to sit?
Misty: Come on the real reason, you can't fool me.
Rainbow: Ugh fine. I just don't know if people will except me. I'm different.
Some kids at another table with pointing at her and whispering.
Rainbow:(mentally) They don't get it! They're not like me at all!
Suddenly a girl and two boys walked up to her.
Girl: Um hello new girl? What are you doing in my seat?
Boy 1: Looks to me like you're talking to your imaginary friends.
Boy 2: haha! Weirdo!
Rainbow: Well excuse me if I have bad habits! I'm guessing you spend like half the day in front of the mirror putting tons of make up on your faces. What are you applying to clown college or something?
Girl:(gasps) How dare you! Do you not know who I am? I'm like the queen around here and now that you're in my castle you will do what I say! You understand you little rat!
Rainbow: pffph! Like I'd listen to you! You're not the boss of me! But since you asked so VERY nicely, I'll move. This table had too much diva on it anyway.
She walked to another empty table.
Misty: Whoa! You stood up to the queen bee? Even I never got to do that while I was alive!
Rainbow: Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
A smart looking girl with pink puple and indigo hair and purple eyes walked up to her.
Girl: Why did you do that! Nobody talks to Sunset Shimmer like that! If she even thinks you've crossed her she'll get her revenge.
Rainbow: So what'll she do to me? Yell in my face again? I don't care.
Girl: Don't say I didn't warn you. By the way my name's Twilight Sparkle.
Rainbow: Name's Rainbow Dash and this-
She started to point at Misty.
Misty: Hey! Ghost remember? She can't see me!
Rainbow: Uhh nevermind.
Twilight: Okaaay. See you later.
Time skip~
Rainbow walked into her aunt and uncle's house. Her parents had died in a car crash and she'd lived with her aunt and uncle's house ever since. She walked up to her room and flopped down on the bed. Her cousin Scootaloo peeked in.
Scootaloo: Rough first day?
Rainbow: You have no idea.

So that's the first chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.