« 0 6 »

"why is it so cold?", jungwon asked himself as he sat up from his bed. his throat is hurting, causing his voice to be hoarse.

he looked up at his digital wall clock and found out that it's only 1AM.

ah, it's really cold.

he got up from his bed and turned his air conditioner off to decrease his room's temperature because he almost feel like freezing.

jungwon waited and waited to feel warmer after he turned off his air conditioner, but he still feel cold.

"aish! am i really sick?", he went out of his room and stood infront of jay's room.

should i knock? but dang, it's 1 in the morning, i don't wanna ruin his sleep.

but dang again, i don't know what to do. a person can die from a fever, right?

jungwon was about to knock at the door, but it suddenly opened, revealing a very red-looking jay.

"jungwon?"

"hyung, what happened to you? you're so red", jungwon stated.

"you're red as well, wonie", jay muttered before touching the younger's forehead and neck. "you have a fever, just like me".

"y-yeah. that's why i came here. i-i don't really know what to do", jungwon admitted.

"okay, let's go to the kitchen. i'll reheat the leftover soups from dinner and we'll drink some meds."

-

"wah, this one's so spicy. i couldn't eat this earlier", the younger commented as he tastes the reheated soup.

"and it's hot. i hope it'll lessen our sore throats", jay added. "i think it was a wrong choice to walk outside after eating. look at you now, sick because of me".

"don't worry, hyung. it's okay, i enjoyed it, though", jungwon assures the older.

"which one you enjoyed? playing or getting sick?", jay joked.

"whatever", both of them smiled before eating their soups.

-

"how do you feel?", the older asked after they finished their soups.

"i'm fine. i just feel a little bit hot. my sore throat is now fading as well. how about you, hyung?"

"i'm good, too. i'll be better after i take this", jay said as he opened the fever medicines and drank it with water. "your turn", he gave the meds to his husband.

"thanks", then jungwon took the medicines as well.

"alright. i guess, we can now sleep again, right?", jongseong asked.

"yes, but h-hyung?"

"hmm?"

"do you wanna sleep in my room? i mean, i'm still kind of scared because of this fever", jungwon explained.

"sure, i'm going to take of you, my hubby", jay smiled. "oh, wonie is blushing~", he teased the younger.

"it's because of the fever, hyung! let's go and sleep now!", jungwon shouted, embarrassed. he then went out of the kitchen and walked straight upstairs, all the way to his room.

meanwhile, jay checked the kitchen first, making sure the stove is turned off to avoid accidents before following jungwon on his room.

when he got there, jungwon was already laying down on the bed. soon, he joined his husband there.

"it's almost 2:30AM, i'm going to sleep now", jungwon announced.

"okay, sleep tight", jay said before wrapping his arms around jungwon.

"y-yah, hyung!"

"what? just sleep, i'll be sleeping now, too."

jungwon doesn't want to admit it but since he's feeling cold, he likes his husband's hug.

it makes him warm.

it makes him comfortable.

it makes him happy.

then, they both fell asleep.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

i'm just tryin' to build up their relationship

because,

more events are coming!;)

and, ey!

we're currently #3 hottest 'jaywon' story since yesterday!
(04/12/21)

thank you!!

EDIT:

as of 6:40PM, PHT, we're at #1 hottest jaywon story!;)
(04/13/21)