« 0 4 »

"heeseung hyung?!",

"jungwonie!", the other male called his name before hugging jungwon right infront of his husband.

jungwon then realized that jay was already glaring at them that's why he cut the hug before whispering something to heeseung.

"see you again, hyung! goodbye!", jungwon said while waving his hands.

"sure, bye!", then heeseung walked away, leaving a fluttered jungwon and confused jay.

"who was that?", the older asked. jungwon went near him and picked the paper bag and one box up.

"he's a friend. let's go?", jungwon said, smiling.

"sure."

-

"the summer break will end soon, do you have any plans?", jay asked jungwon who's currently putting the groceries they bought inside their kitchen shelves.

"well, i don't really like vacations but this time, i feel like swimming. i wanna swim before the break ends", jungwon answered.

"wanna go to brunei? how about hawaii? or philippines? there are so many beautiful beaches there", jay suggested.

"no, i don't wanna go too far from korea-i don't even wanna leave korea."

"but why? our honeymoon was actually scheduled next week in hawaii-"

"what?!", jungwon shouted.

"was! it was scheduled! now it's cancelled because we're still young for that kind of thing", jay explained. "anyways, are you done with that? do you wanna watch a movie?", the older asked.

"sure."

-

"you know what, i didn't expect you to watch this kind of movie. jay hyung, seriously? a disney movie?".

the two are currently watching 'raya and the last dragon' inside their movie room.

"why? disney movies are great", jay defended.

"well, that's true. i just can't believe that you're actually childish. i thought you're just being childish around the others because you wanted to look cute", the younger muttered.

"yah! what are you saying? i don't really need to act because i'm already cute from the very start."

"whatever. by the way, i think i read somewhere that raya didn't have a boyfriend or whatsoever in this movie", jungwon stated.

"yeah, i think so. she's a strong independent woman, i guess", jay said.

"well, i'm a strong independent man, too. does it means that i don't need you? i don't need this marriage anymore?", jungwon asked but soon, he apologized because he sounded rude. "sorry."

"well, i think you'll need me until the end for the sake of your mother's company. that's the reason behind this marriage right? your mom wanted money-and she got that after we got married. she must be happy. you must be happy", this time, it was jay's turn to apologize because he saw how jungwon's face changed.

"hey, i'm sorry. it wasn't my intention to sound bad."

"that's fine, hyung. i understand that very well. but i wanna say sorry as well because i don't wanna continue watching this movie now", jungwon announced before he got up from his seat and left the movie room.

"what a fool, jay", jongseong muttered to himself. soon, he turned the television off and left the room as well.

he just wanted to watch a movie with his husband but now, it's all ruined because of his mouth.

"fck this mouth."

-

| vote | comment | follow |

k.