CHAPTER 36

Soccoro Ricks

" You can rest now Rock, I'll be alright here I'll just wait for Exur. Thanks for accompanying me by the way. ", He nodded and stared at me for a minutes.

He was like scanning me through the eyes, afraid that he might seen something emotion on my eyes I looked away. I don't want him to pity me, not again. I've learned enough not to ever trust still I commit another mistake.

Even how persistent I am, I tired being stonehearted so people will spare me to their cunning lies, I'm pushing them off yet I tired again I've never learned though I know I'll be left tormenting. I'll be left fixing up my shattered self and heal.

I accepted them because they give me the affections that I'm longing for little did I know that I'm starting to become greedy not being contended and all of this is part of my curse. If Bry became enough I should've save myself from another heartache.

First was my own family and why does he need to do the same. Why when I'm already attach to him. Why when I'm starting to fall and give us a chance. Why do they need to fool me by showing all what I've been craving and in the end they'll just hurt me. They should've hurt me from the beginning so I can get over it in instant. Not every time I get over from the pain, I'll stumble again.

They waste all the trust I gave. They never value though they know it's hard for me giving chances. I was left nothing still I chose to give chances even though my heart is already complaining I still did.

" Have a goodnight Lady. ", Then he left.

I made my way to the kitchen and hurriedly went to grab a cold water to calm my aching heart. I leaned on the counter for support while slowly massaging my chest with my left hand to at least lessen it's tightening pain that preventing me to breathe normally.

Tears started trickling down on my cheeks while I cry in silent. I was gasping for air when I restrained myself in sobbing by biting my lower lip so no one would ever hear me, though I'm able to taste my blood. It's metallic taste that's making me dizzy.

______________________________________

Flashback

Not like before, now I asked Rock to drive me to the Seventh Heaven gladly he obliged no exchange of views happened which I'm very grateful cause I don't have strength for it I'm saving my strength for tonight. And why not be wasted since no one will refrain me now.

They all vanished, they all fucking ditch me. They're now to their own fucking hoes for all I care. I thought I'm the best actress and is rightful to have an Oscar award yet someone beat me and flicked me out of the list like a bugger. He beat me on my league, on my game. I thought I'm enough.

They are so good in hiding their true self. I'm avoiding to jump in conclusion cause I don't want us to have conflicts like before, however I couldn't stop especially if I again saw an article, it was him being caught with someone and it happened that it's a senator's daughter this time. Having brunch in a fancy restaurant and I couldn't deny how intimate they are into the stolen photo. And I asked myself when was the last time we had one, it was days ago.

Jealousy is corrupting my system. And hate dominating it afraid that I again made a mistake.

My plan was in terms of he wouldn't let me go out, then I'll again sneak but thanks to almighty he's still care about me despite of the sins I committed. Rock, he never object instead he asked me if where he'll drive me to so as a polite girl like I am I told him the details with conviction.

For once my fear didn't resurfaced. It's like I was just talking to random people around the area. Yet at the back of my head my inner me was praising me for a well done job and the task was like named as " Talking To My Terror Teacher Challenge ".