Finale Part 3

2 months has passed since we've been married. Matteo and I lived close to my family and the shop,but we also had a house in New York so I could be at school. Also a house in Italy for when we visit Matteo's family. We didn't stay in the same house in my hometown,we bought another one,something more private. During those months we adopted Baby M and then Matteo suggested we should find the real father,so we did and he was happy,but he said he wasn't ready for a family,but not even visitation which I didn't understand. The dad kind of looked like Matteo a little,hmm weird. Well we know she has a type and maybe that's why baby m looks like Matteo. Ana and Ms. Cheryl stayed close by,the ballet shop was still opened. Brianna from school got in contact with me last month. She said she didn't know Alexus was dating Derrick,but she has been distant. She says she misses me and that Alexus talked bad about me and we need to meet up. She asked for forgiveness and realized she liked being around me,I helped her a lot especially with anger and I kept her from being pushed around. I haven't heard from Alexus since the ballet recital.  

 As we settled into our Alabama home,we decided to turn on the news and Alicia,Rosalyn,Officer Jackie,and the Cod's were all on there. We turned it up. 

  "Breaking news, 3 people shot and killed plus an officer in Busy-town Alabama. 

  "What?" I said.

"Last night officers found the 4 bodies in the woods together,they are at the scene right now,Katrina over to you." The person said.

They switched it over to Katrina, "yes Patricia I am here at the scene where four bodies have been found,it seems like they have a connection. We just have received news that these bodies are John Hughes his wife Viola Hughes,and their niece Roxanne,and Officer Jackie. Now police are still wondering what could have happened,was it a murder suicide or there could have been a fifth person,we will let you know when we have more information,back to you Patricia." 

  Matteo and I looked at each other, "they are dead." I said.

"their dead,wait Alicia she's still alive,she wasn't there.Do you think she?" 

"No,she's to boxed in for that,maybe it was a murder suicide,Roxanne probably shot them and then Alicia escaped or something." I said.

"I don't know,I just can't believe she's dead." Matteo said.

"Roxanne?"

"Yeah,I mean she was a great person deep deep deep down." He said looking at me, "Baby M's mother that's what I really worried about. Well you were always his mother to me and to him." Matteo smiled.

"Yeah you always try to see the good." 

"Well you rubbed off on me" Matteo smirked, "Well Baby M,you're almost one years old." Matteo said kissing baby M on the head.

 "One." Baby M said.

"Yes one." Matteo smiled and then looked at me.

"I love you." I said kissing Matteo's lips.

"I love you to." He said.

"How about we go to Italy for Baby M's birthday." I said.

"Sounds like a plan,but I don't know if we could go anywhere with Alicia still out." 

  "We're good,she's probably forgotten about us." I said.

"I don't know,maybe we should wait until they know where she is." Matteo said.

"Okay." I said and leaned on his shoulder. 

  "Mama." Baby M said reaching out his arms to me.