Love you

I will never see him again, I will never see his family again.  

I went back home,showered and fell asleep in my bed. Longest day ever. 

 The next morning I got up and prayed then washed up. I looked at my phone which I have on do not disturb at night and saw that I missed 2 calls from Amos. What did he want,to  apologize again and then blame me for Matteo missing? I didn't call him back,I couldn't. 

   I went down for breakfast and everyone was at the table. "Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." Everyone said.

"Miss Rosalyn,are we still having the competition Thursday?" Ana asked. 

   "Of course we are Ana. I'll get a hold to everyone else and we'll meet tonight." I smiled as I fixed my plate of food which was Pancakes eggs and sausages, my favorite. 

  "Yay." Ana said.

I chuckled and sat beside her, "so how did you sleep?" Mom asked.

"I slept great mom,feel like starting fresh today." I said looking at her.

"Like leave all the other stuff behind?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep." I smiled and then taking a bite out of my pancake.

" I think that's great honey." Dad said.

" I- I think this is going to be perfect." Mom said.

"What about Matteo and everyone else?" Kat asked.

I stopped eating and looked at Kat, "starting fresh." I smiled.

"You're giving up on Matteo,no he helped you find me." Kat said raising her voice a little.

"Kat,calm down.We'll discuss later,finish eating your food." Dad said.

"But-" Kat started.

"No buts,now finish eating your food." Dad said pointing his fork at Kat's plate. 

Kat pouted and finished eating, "I'm done can I be excused?" 

 "Kat,you barely touched your food." Mom said.

"I'm not hungry." Kat said crossing her arms.

"Okay,put it in the microwave and save it for later." Mom said.

Kat got up and put her food in the microwave and went to her room. I finished my food and then went to Kat's room and knocked on the door. 

   "Hey can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure." Kat said.

I pushed the door open and Kat was looking out the window. "Hey you want to go to the shop?" 

  Her head turned towards me and she nodded. I smiled as she got up and went out her door. I followed her and when we got to the dining room I asked Ana if she wanted to come to the shop with us. She smiled and asked if she could be excused. My parents said yes and got up and ran to me. We left and headed to the shop.  When we got there they went inside and sat on the bench. 

    "Kat,can you guys start stretching,I can teach you another dance." I told her.

"I don't wan to learn a dance right now,can we just focus on the dance concert in two days?" Kat asked.

  "Of course, the others will be here in a couple hours." I said sitting down beside them. 

   " Can I learn a new dance?" Ana asked.