The visit

"Amos,what are you doing here?" I asked as we came apart from our hug.

"I came to look at the house,I thought he would be here." Amos said looking at the ground. 

 " I'm sure my parents searched it." I said.

"Yea,but I thought I would double check,I just want my brother back." Amos said slightly crying. I hugged him again and he broke on me,his tears soaked my shirt as we kneeled to the ground. Tell him Rosalyn. 

  " Amos,he loves you so much,you are such a great brother to him." I said.

"I wish he was here right now,look I found this,its for you." He said pulling out a ring box. There was a note attached to it,but it was from last year,

  To my Rose,

 Hello my Rose, I love you so much,nothing can stop me from loving you. The way you light up any room when you walk in,the way you love people for who they are and the way you inspire people to be a better them. I know you are special,but when the world finds out you're mine,its going to feel so good. Seeing the way you dance and how you're so in love with it,makes me love you even more. Its the way I'm in love with music and to find someone like you just dance into my life,I can't let you go,I will never let you go my rose. No matter how far apart we may be,we will always be together. I want to marry you,you probably already know this,but for now,take this ring which means I promise to love you,I promise to put you first. I promise to love you and only you no matter what. I can't wait to marry you and have babies with you and then raise our family and love each other.  Can't wait to travel with you all around the world my rose. Picking flowers from every state just for you. You are my true love,you are my everything. The way you get along with my family and everyone you meet is remarkable. You are the best there is Rosalyn and you've made me a better man and I'm so happy I get to share this part of my life with you and I'm also happy that I get to be apart of your life. You will always have my heart- Your prince Matteo.

My eyes were watery and Amos gave me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and said, " I wonder why he never gave this to me?" 

"I think this happened right before the Roxanne drama." Amos said. 

 "Maybe it did."

"If he proposed,would you have said yes?" 

"I don't know." 

"Well he told me you have a boyfriend,he treating you good?"

"Yes,Derrick is a gentleman." I said smiling. 

"Well do you want to keep the ring?" He asked.

"Yes,he's an important person to me,how's baby M?" 

"He's so big,he's 7 months now,almost 8." 

"Oh wow,he is getting big,aww I miss seeing his face." 

"Well you can see him tomorrow,the family is coming tomorrow." Amos said.

"Really?Yay!"I said.

"They are so excited to see you and your family." Amos said.

" I'm excited for them as well." I said looking at the ring. I put it on my finger and it had my birthstone in it,he was so thoughtful.

"Its perfect for you." Amos said taking my hand, "he picked the right girl." 

  "Amos,do you think if I didn't do the video that Matteo and Roxanne would have slept together?"I asked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Do you think they would have slept together?" 

"I don't know Rosalyn,I mean he broke it off with Rosalyn for good when he met you,but she kept threatening him and if he told the police she would kill you and she has people everywhere."

"Yea,he told me that,I feel like this is my fault." I started back crying. Amos pulled me into his arms and his cologne filled my nose. I think him and Matteo wears the same cologne,ahh nice. 

  "You know Rosalyn,I've never heard Matteo talk about anyone like he talked about you,he was so in love with you." Amos said.

"I know he was,but can we just have silence." I said.

"Of course." Amos said squeezing me tighter. My tears still coming out of my eyes, I stayed in his arms and felt safe. I love this family,I love being around this family. "Hey,you're a great person,you're still part of our family,I guess you're my new sister." Amos laughed.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Definitely." He said. 

"Well I'm glad to be,I love you guys." 

"Mhm,we love you to." Amos said,as he was still holding me,my eyes drooped from all the crying and I felt Amos carrying me.

  I woke up and I was all alone in a bed covered up and tucked in, "Amos." I chuckled.I know he said sister,but gee did he have to tuck me in. I sat up and Amos walked in, "hey bro." 

  "hey,you sleep good?" He asked holding a takeout box.

"Yes,thanks for tucking me in." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"I thought you would like it." He laughed, "you hungry?" 

  "Starving,how long have I been asleep?" 

"about two hours."

"Two hours." I hopped out of bed, "I have to go,I'll see you later." I ran passed him and grabbed my keys and stopped at the front door and went back to Amos,grabbed the food and left. "Thanks for the food!" 

"You're welcome,drive safely!" He yelled back.

"Thank you,I will." I yelled and left. I hopped in my car and headed home. Anna came running to me towards when I walked in and she looked so much better. "sorry I'm late."

"Its okay,Amos called and said you were sleeping and he also said you helped him." Mom said, "did you tell him?"

"No mom I didn't and the family is coming down tomorrow." I said putting my plate on the counter.  "anna,you sure are looking better angel."

  "I feel better to,thank you so much and again Mrs. Williams your spaghetti and Meatballs were so delicious." Anna said to mom.

"Well Anna thank you,more if you would like some." Mom said.

"Oh no ma'am,its almost my bedtime because I'm getting tired,Miss Rosalyn can you tuck me in?" Anna said pulling on my hand.

"Of course." I smiled. Kat followed us into her room and they got into bed. The bottom bunk was big so they both slept down there. I tuck both of them in and read a story and they were both out before it ended. I kissed them goodnight and left,such sweethearts. 

I went to take me a shower and my thoughts were still thinking about the gunshot and then when Amos just bursted out crying and we just sat there. 

  I don't know if I have the courage to tell them,I at least have to tell the police and then maybe they can tell the Bocelli's,no because I saw Amos and he'll know I kept it from him. What was I going to do?