Recording

Phone Disconnected 

"Ugh come on." I said dialing the number back. 

"Rosalyn what is going on?" Mom asked.

"Matteo is in trouble I can tell. Why is calling me and not the police or his family. Why is it me?" I said looking at mom.

  "Because he loves you and cares for you." Mom answered. 

"Hello." Matteo said. I hit the record button on mom's phone. 

" Matteo,are you in trouble?" I asked.

"Rosalyn,I love you." 

"I know you love me,but I need more info."

"I love you so much."

"Come on Matteo more." 

"I wish I could marry you and we could have lived happily ever after."

"Matteo." 

"She doesn't love you anymore,she's been dating some Junior from Juilliard,she's in love with him now. She's forgotten about you." A deep voice said. A fake voice.

"No I haven't forgotten about you Matteo." I said, "who are you,why do you have him?"

"Rosalyn I know you've moved on,I will still love you and seeing the way baby M loves you,made me love you even more. Please visit him so he can know who his father's true love is."Matteo said.

" To bad you'll never see her again or your baby." The deep voice said and then there was a gun shot and the phone disconnected.

"NO! Matteo!" I cried and threw the phone. I couldn't breathe and Kat and Mom heard the whole thing. I looked up at them and Kat was twitching and mom was crying. I looked at mom's phone and stopped recording. "He's gone." 

Kat came and hugged me and mom begin to drive. "I'm sorry Rosalyn." 

  "Who's going to tell the family?" I asked and that's all that came to mind.

"No one,we can't mention it to them,it'll break their hearts." Mom said.

"But the recording I have it and once I turn it to the police,they will tell them." I said.

"Then you can't turn it in." 

"Mom that's withholding evidence." I said.

"Look you tell them then,you want to get blamed for everything tell them." 

"What,what does this have to do with me?"

"Rosalyn ever since you two met a lot has been happening.I wouldn't be surprised if it did have something to do with you." Mom said clearly. Is she really blaming me for this and not the psychos who have him? 

 "Well the Cod's are locked up,Roxanne is doing a movie,that's all I know." I said looking at the phone. Hearing that gunshot really got me.Matteo could possibly be dead,but then again he couldn't. I kept playing that last part over when I heard the gunshot,over and over. I put it to my ear so mom or Kat couldn't hear. Were we really not going to tell anyone? No I have to tell the Bocelli's. No I can't do it. But what if they find out I knew and never talk to me again. Do I tell them or do I not tell them? 

Does this really have something to do with me? Why me? 

*Do you think Rosalyn is the reason Matteo is missing or did he get himself in some other trouble? 

*Also was it wrong for what Rosalyn's mom said(practically blaming Rosalyn)or do you agree with her?