The news

It was the night of the concert.  The girls were practicing really hard. We had it at the civic center,it was really big stage there and we decorated the night before and practiced on it. They did so great for practice. 

   "Alright girls,have fun." I smiled.

"Yes have fun that's all its about." Ana said.

"Right Ana." I said.

 "Go team." Ana said.

"Okay go team on three, 1,2,3 go team!" I said and the girls said it as well. 

  They went on stage and set. 

I came out in the middle and spoke, "Ladies and gentlemen,thank you so much for coming tonight. Thank you sending your daughters to me,they have worked so well and I am so happy to finally present the first concert. Many practices and so much fun,now I'm going to stop talking so these girls can show you all their hardwork. Lets go girls!" I said and walked off stage and into the front of the stage. I was kind of guiding them a little bit,but they got it most of the time. We had 4 songs to do and we took breaks and they got back on stage. When it was finished,everyone clapped and I ran back on stage and said, " Lets give one more applause for this awesome,talent,and fun group of girls. They have worked so hard and have the best manners and dance moves. Thank you so much for coming and can not wait to see you again. God bless you." I smiled and  the girls came and hugged me. I smiled and  then the sweetest thing happened.  Anna got handed a microphone and started speaking. 

    "Hi,I'm Ana and we just want to thank Miss Rosalyn for believing in us and taking time out her day for us. Miss Rosalyn you are the best person ever and we appreciate you so much." Ana said and a parent brought out a trophy that said 'best Ballet teacher ever' and a fruit basket. Everyone clapped and the curtain closed . 

  "Thank you guys for everything." I said.

"Miss Rosalyn thank you for everything." Ana said hugging me and so did the other girls. 

  They went to their parents and then their parents thanked me. 

  "Rosalyn." Someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw Derrick, "Derrick hey, I'm guessing you came to see Ana?" I smiled

"Uhh yeah wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled.

  "She did so great,she's one of the youngest." I said.

"Wow,I didn't know she was the youngest, well she does have a great teacher." Derrick smiled.

"Thank you,how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good,been keeping Julliard on their toes." 

"you always did." I laughed.

" What?" Derrick laughed, " yeah you're right. Other schools are calling me for my last year,but then musicals and other model agency." Derrick said.

  "Derrick that's so great.Congratulations." I said hugging him.

"Thank you Rosalyn." He said.

"babe,you ready to go?" Someone said coming from behind Derrick,it was Alexus.

   "Alexus,hey girl." I smiled.

"Hey Rosalyn!"She said hugging me.

" I'm glad you're here." I smiled, "why didn't you tell me you were here?" 

  "I didn't know we were coming to you"Alexus said.

  "Yeah,I'm here." I said looking at Derrick.