Something isn't right

"Roxanne?" I said out loud.

 "You know her?" Alicia asked.

"Yeah,I mean not really." I said.

"I saw her before she came to Victoria's house." Kat said.

" What?" Alicia said.

"Yeah." Kat said.

"Oh yeah she was dating Matteo,why would she be with my parents?" 

 "Well they broke things off." 

"And he went with you right?" 

"No,not really." 

"I don't understand why she's here and how does she know them." Alicia said.

  "I don't know,maybe confront her,you are their daughter. Maybe she'll open up to you. I have to go,let me know if you find out new info." I said.

She opened her door, "okay."

"Bye." I said.

"Bye guys." She said.

"Bye." Ana and Kat said.

She got out and I headed to the dentist. I made it just in time. Actually about 5 minutes early. We rushed in and the girls sat down. I went to the desk and told the desk person we had an appointment. 

  "Yes,Dr. Gurdy will be right with you shortly." The lady said.

"Thank you." I smiled and went to sit down beside the girls. 

   "Ana and Kat?" A doctor said.

"Yes." I answered. 

We all got up and followed the man behind the doors. Dr. Gurdy checked both of their mouths and talked to me while doing it. He asked about school and stuff. I told him everything was fine and I was happy to be home. It was a 30 minute checkup combined. Both of their teeth were good, surprisingly. 

   "Alright Chick Fil a?" I asked them.

"Yes please." Kat and Ana said.

 "Okay." I said and drove to Chick fil a which was about 15 minutes away. We ordered and headed home. We ate our food while watching  'Moana'. 

   "What was Roxanne doing there?" Kat asked.

"I don't know Kat." I said.

"Who's Roxanne?" Ana asked.

"No one." I said.

"Then why are we talking about her if she's a no one?" Ana asked

"She's not friendly." Kat said.

"Kat stop it." I scolded. 

"What its true." Kat said and continued watching the movie. 

After that we went outside and jumped on the trampoline and played games,but then Roxanne popped into my head. Something isn't right,why was she there? How did she know the Cod's? What is going on? I guess I got to distracted about Roxanne because as I was jumping Kat bumped into me and I fell on the bar of the trampoline and hurt my leg. 

   "Miss Rosalyn are you okay?" Ana asked.

"Yea." I said squeezing that word out my mouth.

"Sis,I'm sorry." Kat said helping me up or trying to help me up.

"Its fine,I wasn't paying attention." I said getting up. 

I just had a big gash on my leg. We all went inside and I cleaned my leg up and covered it with a bandage. The girls decided to take a nap while I cleaned up and then my phone got a ding. I looked at it and I got a picture from an unknown number and a video. The picture was Matteo tied up,his face all bruised,and his mouth taped up. His eyes were opened and looking right at the camera,barely. 

 The video was someone talking behind the camera,it was the deep voice from earlier.

  "Hello Rosalyn,as you can see Matteo is okay. I think you're still talking to his family,so this one is for being stupid." The voice said and a person came up to Matteo and punched him. 

  "NO!" I screamed. 

 "As you can see the next time we catch you with Matteo's family the punch won't be so nice." The voice said and the video ended.

 I called the number,but it said the number was disconnected.  

I didn't even talk to them,Amos tried to talk to me. Something isn't right,who is telling them I'm talking to his family?

 Wait Roxanne? Does she have something to do with this. Matteo's kidnapping,should I confront her? Should I confront the Cod's? Maybe Alicia can help me,ugh I don't even know if I can trust her fully? Someone please help me!

A/N: Guys sorry so long for the update,but I've also been retouching other stories as well. I hope you like this chapter.