Freedom

We didn't see any building except the one we were in. There was a road and I know we weren't to far because Amos phone. We saw woods,so we ran into them and we ended up behind my old house. Weird. So that means we were like an hour away from my new house. I didn't want Matteo to be in the news showing up at people houses looking half dead,so we went back in the woods and walked to Matteo's house which was down the road. Where his family was staying. We ran,but then we heard Alicia talking/yelling, " Roxanne they escaped. I'm looking for them right now."

"Come on we have to move,we can make it to your house." I said. We ran and ran until we saw Matteo's house and that big brick fence which took us like 10 minutes to get there. We smiled and hugged,the back fence was locked,so we had to make our way to the front which led to the front door. There was no other way to the back unless through the house if the back fence was locked. We made it to the front door and Matteo tried to open it,but it was lock. He knocked and we heard someone coming through the door. They paused and I guessed looked through the peephole.

"Matteo!" I heard Mrs. Bocelli screamed. She flung opened the door and hugged him and then me. She pulled him and I followed behind and shut the door and locked.

"Rosalyn!" Kat said running towards me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly, "I never thought I would see you again."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I smiled.

"Rosalyn!" Ana said. I hugged her as well and she was crying. I kissed both of their foreheads and mom and dad came over and hugged me tightly and then everyone joined in on one big hugged. Baby M came walking over. 

  When he saw Matteo he said "Daddy" and held out his arms. 

  "My love" Matteo said picking him up, "I'm so sorry I left,I'll never leave you again." He said kissing baby M on the face. Baby M laughed and looked at me.

   "Mama." He said and reached for me. I thought he would get over that. I didn't want to confuse him.

  Matteo handed him to me and smiled. I held him and hugged him. 

  "I have to call Amos and tell him you're back." Mrs. Bocelli said.

"NO!" Matteo and I said. 

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because he's on a date with Roxanne and she might hurt him." Matteo said sitting on the couch. He laid down and closed his eyes. 

   "Matteo?" I said.

"I just need to rest." He mumbled. 

"Dad can you help me get to his bed?" I asked.

 "sure." Dad said. 

I helped Matteo up and dad squatted down and told me to put him on his back,so I did. 

He carried him upstairs to the room and put him on the bed. I covered him up and kissed his forehead. I was tired as well so I got beside him and fell asleep. 

   I woke up to an empty bed, "MATTEO!" I screamed. 

  Matteo came running in and came to me, "I'm right here." He said hugging me. 

 "how long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"three hours." Matteo said.

"Oh wow,is my family still here?" I asked

"Of course."

"What about Amos ,is he back?" 

"Not yet,he's probably on his way back." Matteo said kissing my forehead.