The Finale part 2

Matteo was already downstairs and dad and everyone else was upstairs,besides Mr and Mrs. Bocelli and Ms. Cheryl.  When dad saw me,he cried,he didn't even try to hold it in. "My little girl is all grown up,you look absolutely beautiful Rosalyn." 

   "Thank you dad." I said holding back my tears,but a few came out and I wiped them off carefully. 

   "Rosalyn you look so beautiful." Kat said hugging me.

"Yes really gorgeous." Virginia said.

"Wow pretty." Ana smiled.

"Thank you girls,I love you. The best flower girls ever" I smiled.

They smiled and then it was about to start. They had the petals and started throwing them on the ground. After that mom went and then Amos and baby M(ring bearer). Then it was me,Fall on me started playing,the song we fell in love to. Well the song that started it all. I walked down the steps holding dad's arm. I saw Matteo and his mouth dropped and he started crying and then jumping up and down and grabbed his side, "I'm good." He smiled and continued jumping. As we made it to him,dad shook his hand and then took his place in the middle.

   "You look absolutely beautiful." Matteo told me, "I didn't think you could get any more beautiful,but that dress is wow." 

"Thank you. You look handsome as well,that tux really makes you finer than ever." I laughed.

"Ah-em." Dad said.

We both looked at him and said sorry.

He did the ceremony and then it was time for vows.

Me: Matteo when I met you I didn't know all of this would happened,I thought we would just be in a video together and that would be it,but falling in love with you has been the best thing ever. You bring me so much joy and I'm glad you are in my life. The way we danced together for the first I will never forget. I'm glad God brought you into my life,he knew what he was doing. I felt like the enemy was trying to tear us apart,because we are stronger together,but God brought us together at the end. Matteo You are my best friend and I will always love you no matter what. I will always stick beside you. 

Matteo:My Rose, when I first looked at you and saw you dancing I knew I was going to marry you. That passion you had for it,I never seen it in anyone. Meeting you has been the best thing ever and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you so much my Rose. From your beautiful smile to your amazing laugh. You can make a sad person laugh,thank you for making me a better man. Thank you for coming into Baby M's life. My life may have changed a lot since you came,but I definitely wouldn't have it any other way. You've made my faith stronger than ever and I promise to love you through anything,to never lie or hurt you.My Rose,I love you.

After those vows,I think I was crying and he kissed my hand. When Dad said we could kiss we didn't waste anytime. I was married to my best friend,the person I thought I didn't need,but I do. I get him,his family,and baby M. I love them all so much.