New News

Why is my mom calling at 5am?

" Hello?" I answered alertly

"Hey sweetheart,how are you doing?" Mom said in the calmest voice.

"I'm good mom,what's going on?" Please don't be Kat again.

"Well,I have a question,you haven't seen Matteo recently have you?"

My heart dropped, "what do you mean?"

"Like have you seen him?"

"No,not since my party.Mom what's going on?"

"Are you sure since then? Have you gotten in contact with him?"

"Yes I am sure, he did call yesterday,but he didn't say anything." I told her.

"Okay,well honey,he's been missing since your party. His family haven't heard from him or anything." 

"What?What about Roxanne? Where is baby M?"

"Nope,she hasn't seen him."

"I don't trust her,has anyone seen her?"

"Yes she had another premiere and baby M is with the Bocelli's. He left baby M with his parents." 

"You don't think he ran away because of the responsibility do you?" 

"I don't know sweetheart,what did he say when you called?"

" He said my name and then he had to go." 

"Go where?"

"I don't know,he just said he had to go." I said holding back tears. Matteo would never leave baby M would he? No,he loves baby M. Maybe the pressure did get to him and he's relaxing somewhere.

"Sweetheart,okay that's good that you had contact with him. I'll tell the Bocelli's okay."

"Mom,what if he never comes back." I said pacing back and forth. 

"He'll come back sweetheart." Mom said, "hey you enjoy your last day up there and we'll see you tomorrow,I will keep you updated." 
  "No I'm coming home." I said.

"Sweetheart, you said you had plans with your friends before you leave,don't bail on them." Mom said.

"Fine mom." I said and hung up. I called Matteo,but no answer,but then an unknown number called. I answered cautiously, "hello?" 

   "Hey Rosalyn." It was Matteo.

"Matteo,where are you?Everyone is looking for you, please tell me." I said and I felt my eyes getting watery. 

 "I can't Rosalyn,look I just want to tell you something." Matteo said breathing heavily.

"What is it Matteo?

"I love you,I never fell out of love with you. You were my true love, I wish I had baby M with you. I wanted to marry you Rosalyn,I wanted to start a family with you,but my stupid mistake messed everything up." 

"Matteo,you can't say those things. Maybe we weren't meant to be together,maybe it was for a season."

"No,I know I'm suppose to be with you,but I've realized to late. I'm sorry I broke your heart,I'm sorry I brought Roxanne into this,I'm sorry Rosalyn. You are my true love. I can't imagine my life without you,you-" There was a thud.

"Matteo?" I said, "Matteo come on." THe line disconnected. No! What the heck was going on?! 

A/N: What is going on with Matteo? Did he really ditch his family and baby?