Captured part 3

"Wake up!" I heard Roxanne scream. 

I jumped up and glared at her, "what?" 

"Here's food." She said throwing a bag at me. I opened it and it was a pizza. 

"Thanks." I said devouring the pizza.

"Mhm." She said and headed for the door.

"Please let me see him again." I said.

Roxanne paused, "if you call Amos and tell him to meet me tonight and go on a date  with me because if he doesn't then he'll never see Matteo nor you again and have his way with me,then I'll think about it." 

   "I don't a phone." I said.

"Uhh do I have to think of everything?" She said pulling out a burner phone. She dialed Amos number, "If you say anything else,you and Matteo die,and Alicia as well."She said handing me the phone.

  "Okay,but before I say something,I need to know he's okay." 

" He's fine,he's coming back in."

  "Please let me see him." I said.

 She said pointing the gun right to my head. "Dial the number."

  "Not until I see Matteo,if you kill me, Amos won't talk to you ever. Don't you know we're close? If I end up missing,he will find out you did something." 

   She cocked the gun," dial the number."

  "Not until I see Matteo." I said taking a deep breath.

 "How do you know I won't kill you after you finish talking to Amos?" 

   "You won't,you need me to talk to Amos if you want another date and Amos will hate you. DO you really want that? Amos and I are close like I said.You hurt me you hurt him." I said playing with her mind,let it work.

   I felt the gun leave my head, "Alicia bring Matteo back in!" Roxanne yelled.

 2 minutes later the door opened and Matteo and Alicia came in,he was looking at me, "Rosalyn."

  "Matteo." I smiled.

"Alright take him back out" Rosalyn said and they left, "now if you play any more tricks,I will kill him,don't push me again." 

   I pressed dial and I heard Amos voice on the first ring, "hello,Matteo?" 

I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't, "A-Amos." I said. 

 "Rosalyn,what are you doing on here?" Amos asked confused, "no,Rosalyn are you okay?" 

  "I'm fine." 

"Have you seen Matteo?" 

"Yea...he's fine as well."

"Oh thank God,what happened,how did you get there?" 

"They kidnapped me." I said.

  "Who kidnapped you? Do you know?" Amos asked fast.

 I looked up at Roxanne and she had the voice changer in front of her mouth, "get on with it." 

    "Rosalyn?" Amos said.

   "Amos..can you..do me a favor?" I said slowly.

"Anything." 

"tonight can you meet..." I paused. Roxanne cocked the gun back and pressed it against my skin. 

  "Rosalyn,what is it. Do I need to meet you?" Amos asked, "we are back in town." 

  "perfect." Roxanne said with the voice changer.

"can you meet Roxanne tonight." 

"Roxanne?" 

"Yeah,she uhh she got mixed up into all this and the 'man' said if she goes on a date with you and have your way with you,then maybe they'll let us go." 

"Do I have another option,how is she there? She hurt my brother and she's a jerk." Amos asked.

I smiled,but when I looked up at Roxanne she wasn't anymore. 

"No if you don't, they'll kill us, but Kat and Ana are probably home alone and my parents are probably not even home yet unless Kat called. I'm ready to see them. You don't have to,I would rather die than see you go on a date with her." 

  "No I will,tell her to meet me at your shop at 7am tomorrow evening." 

"Wait,how do you know we're still here?" I asked

"My phone." Amos said

" Look don't bring police or anyone okay." I said.

"I won't I promise,I love you Rosalyn." Amos said.

"I love you to Amos." I smiled.

Roxanne took the phone and hung up, "I love you to Amos." Roxanne said mocking me. 

 "Okay you have your date,now can I see Matteo." 

"Hmm I said tonight, sooo."

"Its almost midnight Roxanne, just be glad he said yes." I said.

"Well you wont see Matteo until I see Amos." Roxanne said smiling.

"Please." I said.

"Tomorrow,if everything goes smoothly." She said and left the room. Alicia came in with some cover and a pillow and left. I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning I guess. 

   "Good morning" Roxanne said bussing into the room.

  "Go away." I said.

"I have good news,I called Amos and I are meeting right now." Roxanne said.

"Great." I rolled my eyes. 

 "I know and we'll see if you get to see Matteo or not." She said and left. 

10 minutes later the door opened and Alicia came in with some food from Chick fil a. I ate it and said thanks.

 "You're welcome and I am truly sorry about this. You see I lied,my parents aren't in danger." 

"What?" 

"I mean they aren't in danger, my parents said if I don't help they will say the kidnapping of your sister was on me or I had something to do with it and Roxanne would say the same.

  "But you didn't do anything did you?"

"NO,I would never,but the reason we know Roxanne is because she's my cousin. My dad's niece"

  "Hm the apple didn't fall to far from the tree." I said crossing my arms.

"She's like a big sister,always has been. We've been together since we were little." 

  "Alicia we were friends,how come I've never met her?" 

  "You did once,but we called her Roxy and I thought you would put two and two together."

      "The girl who pushed me down at the swingset because I sat in her swing when she said no one can swing it because she thought she owned it." Alicia nodded,"well why didn't your parents get mad at her when she was on tv?"

"I don't know and I think it was more towards Kat and Kat always blabbing how great you were and how I was suppose to end up on tv and they thought they were better than everyone" Alicia said.

I took a deep breath,"Is Matteo okay?" 

"He's fine." 

"Can I see him?" 

"No Roxanne would be mad and I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"Please Alicia." I begged.

"No." She said and walked out

"Traitor!" I yelled even though she was gone. 

I put my face in my knees and cried again,I need a miracle. 

  "Rosalyn." It was Matteo's voice.