The note

A week passed since the beach day and I also haven't talked to the Bocelli's since then. I just felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I know it shouldn't be like that,but it was. I miss them and want to talk to them,but for the safety of Matteo,it was worth it. It was 4pm and I was at my shop alone about to go home on this Sunday afternoon,but someone knocked on the window. Since we were closed, I had the door locked. She kept knocking on the window and then stopped when I came closer. 

   "Sorry we're closed." I said.

She put a note on the window and walked away. I walked closer to the window and it said,

  Meet me tonight at your shop alone,no one else. See you at 7pm and I will know if you bring someone,so don't be stupid Rosalyn. 

Who could this be? 

 I ran outside and saw that the woman was gone. 

I went back home and didn't say anything about the note,should I tell the police,no I could get killed. Should I tell my parents,yeah at least they will know. 

   "Hey,dad,mom?!" I yelled.

"Yeah sweetheart,we're here in the living room." I hear dad say.  I went to the living room and I must of had a worried look on my face. 

    " What's wrong?" Mom asked. I handed her the note and the raised an eyebrow, "who was it?" 

  "A lady dropped it off and left,I didn't recognize her." I said.

"Well,we'll go with you." Dad said.

"What,go with her,we have to just send the police there." Mom said looking at dad.

"No, no police,and no you can't come." I said grabbing the note from them.

  "then why would you show us this?" Dad asked.

"because someone needed to know.Look it may just be amos or something." I smiled.

   "Yeah,but he would call." Mom said.

"He can't call." I told her.

"Oh yeah,well maybe it is,but I still think we should come or at least dad." Mom said putting her hand on dad's shoulder. 

  "I'll be fine." I said hugging them.

"Rosalyn,are you sure?" Dad asked.

"Dad I'm 20,I got this." I smiled. 

 "Well bring your knife and mace just in case." Mom said.

"Always." I said, "where's Ana and Kat?"

  "Their in their room." Mom said.

I went upstairs and Kat and Ana were watching  'Frozen' eating pizza,and trying to color.  I smiled as their eyes shot over to me and they got up and ran to me.

     "Rosalyn you've been gone all day." Ana said.

"I know I'm sorry." I smiled.

"You missed church."Kat said.

"I watched it online,I'm good." I said.

"what did you do?" Kat asked going back to sit down.

"Just cleaned up around the studio and stuff." I said, "can I join?"

"Yes." Ana said sitting back down beside Kat. 

I sat beside them and enjoyed sister time. Ana called Kat her sister and then she calls me sister/Miss Rosalyn. I love it,I'm glad they are my sisters. 

   "Can you sleep with us tonight?" Kat asked.

"Yea,but I'm going somewhere later to meet someone,so I don't know what time I'll be home." I said.

"Ooh a date?" Kat asked.

   "No Kat,just someone." I laughed.

"Can we come?" Ana asked.

"Not tonight." I smiled. 

We finished watching Frozen and then we went outside and jumped on the trampoline until dark which was about 6:30pm.  

  Mom made Spagetti for dinner and I didn't eat to much because I didn't want to feel full,but Ana and Kat they ate ever single bite and whatever I had left on my plate they ate it,asking first of course. 

  I grabbed my taser actually and my knife and headed to my shop,who could this be meeting me here. Could it be Amos?Nah he wouldn't risk it. What about Matteo,I would love that,but no,that would never happen? Who could it be.

*Who do you guys think it is?