Captured part 4

"Rosalyn." I heard his voice.

My head shot up and I saw Matteo's beautiful face still pale as ever and still covered with scars,but he looked better. He was standing on his own.

   "Matteo!" I yelled with excitement.

He walked over to me as fast as he could and I stood up. When he got closer to me he hugged me tightly, "I've missed you my Rose." 

  "I've missed you to and I'm sorry I got you into all this mess." I said pulling away from his hug.

  " If it meant I get to see you,then I don't care." He said kissing me on the forehead. and grabbing my hand,he felt around and felt a ring. He looked down, "hey where did you get that?"

  "Oh,Amos found the note and this ring and he asked if I wanted it,I never take it off."

     "Would you have married me?" 

"If you would have asked back then,probably no." I smiled

" Well I'm glad I didn't,but that's a promise ring."

" I know,I love it though."

  "Before you went out with Derrick" He said, "you wore it around him?"

  "Yes,but on the opposite hand.' 

" Oh really,I'm glad you're here with me Rosalyn."

  " No this is all my fault." 

"Hey,don't blame yourself,Roxanne was just jealous."

"Did she kidnap you to?" I asked.

"No I planned to meet up with her to talk about baby M." He said.

 He's not even yours, "and?"

"Well we got into a disagreement,I said I was going back to you and was going to ask for your forgiveness again,I couldn't be without you. She got upset and next thing I knew I was on the ground being dragged,but it wasn't Roxanne." 

  "Its been almost 3 months or so" I said crying into his chest. He was shirtless and cold. I got my blanket and put it around him. We sat down and he grabbed my hand. We talked about my family and his family and then I realized something. 

   "I know,I've thought about you everyday,wishing I was next to you." 

   "Hey,you think we can escape?" I whispered.

  "I don't even know where we are?" Matteo said.

"As long as we get out of here." I said 

My ankle was still chained up and Alicia was watching us. 

I faked cough, "can I get some water please?" I asked.She left and I said, "well I have a hair pin in my head,lets see if it really works." I took it  out my pin and put it in the lock. The door opened back up and Matteo rested his head on my shoulder and moved closer without looking suspicious. 

  She brought me water, "thank you." 

"You're welcome." She said.

 "Okay Matteo,time to go.You can't tell Roxanne about this." Alicia said.

"No please five more minutes." I begged.

"Fine." She said. 

 "Can I get some water as well, I haven't drunk anything since yesterday morning." Matteo said.

"Fine." Alicia said and left again. 

"You think we can take her?" Matteo said.

"I can take her alone,she doesn't have a gun or anything on her." I said fiddling with the lock with my pin. 2 minutes later it opened and then I pulled my leg back and Alicia came back in. She gave the water to Matteo and this was my chance,I had to do it right now. I kicked her leg and and she fell. I Got the chain off my ankle and got on top  of her and punched her,I never thought I would do that. She tried to get me off,but I put my arm across her neck until she passed out. She was still breathing,calm down.

  I helped Matteo up and we went out the door and tried to find the exit,but we kept going around in a circle until we went down a hallway and saw EXIT. We opened the door and it was sunshine.