A new member

I looked at Anna and she grabbed my hand and said, "come on let's dance again." 

"Okay." I smiled and got up. We danced to 'Fall on me',I wanted to change the song,so I went to computer to change it,but Anna stopped me.

"Wait,I love this song,I first heard this when I saw you on the video. That's when I fell in love with it,that's when I knew ballet is my passion as well,because of you." She said smiling.

"Aww,Anna." I said and hugged her. I stayed on the song,but when Matteo's voice came over I broke,I cried. I cried in front of Anna,I wasn't trying to. "Miss Rosalyn,what's wrong?"

  "Oh its nothing,I'm just missing someone." 

"My brother,well why don't you call him?" Anna said.

"He told you I was his girlfriend?"

"Yes,you are all I talk about and then one day he told me he met you and you guys started hanging out more." 

"yea we did." I said looking at my phone.

"You should call him."

I dialed his number,maybe he'll help take my mind off Matteo. "Hello my love." Derrick answered.

"Hey,how are you?"

"I'm good,look my dad couldn't get a hold on Anna's mom,how is Anna?"

 " Anna's doing fine,I'm going to take her home in a bit,she's going to be staying with me." 

" Aww that's nice,I'm glad she's staying with you,I know she'll be safe." 

" Definitely,but you don't think your dad would take her?" I asked curious about what was really going on with his dad.

"Of course he will,but its his new wife,not my mom,but stepmom,she doesn't like Anna for some reason and she's scared of her." 

"What? Maybe your dad shouldn't be with her,she sounds like a jerk."

"I know I've told him,but he loves her."

"What,even after she's been mean to his daughter,what a prick-I'm sorry." I said realizing what just came out of my mouth.

"No,no its okay." I could hear Derrick chuckle a little.

"well I'm happy to keep her." I said.

"Thanks Rosalyn,I can't wait to marry you." 

"What?"

"Uhh,nothing." Derrick said, "I have to go,I'm about to shoot hoops,bye my love." 

"But Derrick wait,what did you sa-" Click,  he hung up. 

I put my phone in my pocket and anna and I stayed at the shop for another hour then we went home. 

Everyone was home and when I walked in,their eyes shot on Anna,I guess because she was dirty. "What's going on?" Mom asked.

"Hey,I'm just going to guide her to the shower quickly." I said taking Anna to the shower. I went in Kat's room and got her some old clothes and then took them to the bathroom. "Alright when you get done just call me okay." Anna nodded and I turned on the shower and left. 

 Mom and dad were waiting for me as I entered the living room, "Sweetheart,what's going on?" Dad asked. 

"So is it okay if she stays?" I asked.

"What,why?" Mom asked.

"Her mom left for a little bit and her dad well,there's issues there." I said.

"Umm,for how long?" Dad asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Is her mom in danger?" Mom asked

"I don't know mom,I just know Anna can't stay by herself and mom asked me to watch her." I said looking at mom.

"Well,I mean its fine with me,she can sleep with Kat,she has bunkbeds." dad said.

"Yay,I can share my room." Kat said. 

"Look she's in the shower,I have to go somewhere quickly,tell her I will be back." I said grabbing my keys.

"Where?" Dad asked.

"Running an errand." I said and left. I drove to Matteo's house,the one he bought here and I unlocked it with the key he gave me. As I walked in,someone else was there as well. 

   "Amos?" I gasped.

"Hey Rosalyn." He said walking to me, his face was puffy and his eyes were watery.He gave me a hug and didn't let me go.

   "I miss him to." I said,me realizing I haven't told anyone about the recording yet,should I tell Amos? I know I can trust him,but will he be mad that I kept it a secret,well it's only been a few hours. 

A/N: So Anna living with Rosalyn and her family now,do you think her mom will come,is her mom in trouble? 

(Do you think Rosalyn will tell Amos about the recording and what was he doing there and why didn't he tell Rosalyn he was coming? Is Amos hiding something?)

 (Also Derrick's stepmom,should Derrick step up and take Anna on his own despite his stepmom not liking Anna,why do you think she doesn't like Anna?)