Captured part 2

"YOU!" I SCREAMED. I pushed her and she got back up. 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." Roxanne smiled.

"It was you who kidnapped him and the Cod's have something to do with it." I said.

   "Yes and well kind of. I mean they told me about you and I realized it was YOU who they were talking about and they told me how they kidnapped your sister and how they despised you and your sister and well the feeling was the same with me,so they paid me some money and well here we are,but I would have done it for free. When they mentioned Matteo helped you and all that blah blah blah" Roxanne said smiling.

   "You're an idiot." i said.

"Oh honey,no I'm perfectly smart." She said waving the gun back and forth. 

 "No you're crazy." I said.

"Hmm,maybe a little."She said walking back and forth, "funny how we had you in common,you ruined everything. You broke up Matteo and I. You embarrassed me. No one ever leaves me especially for someone like you." She said walking closer to me. "You are the idiot."

   "I thought you were excited to be pregnant by him,but you abandoned baby M." 

   "ha,you want to know a secret" she got inches away from my face,"he's not the father. I paid them to rig the test." She smiled. 

  Anger went all over my face,my fist balled up, "what?" 

  "Uh huh,the real father doesn't even know and he never will." 

  "But he looks like Matteo."

"I guess that was a good thing." Roxanne laughed.

"You,you are evil." I said.

"You know I'm real tired of hearing your mouth." She said and next thing I remembered I was on the ground. 

  I woke up to water being thrown on me. I popped up and looked around, "what happened?" I asked.

  "She hit you with the back of her gun." Alicia said.

"Alicia please let me go,she's crazy,but I know she won't hurt your parents." I said.

"Yes she will." Alicia said throwing me a towel.

"No she won't,look she kidnapped Matteo and she's a liar." I said standing up. I started walking,but got held back because there was a chain around my ankle,you have to be kidding me.

 Alicia left and then Roxanne came in, "well looks who's awake." She said.

  "Let me out of here."

"Well if I do then you'll never see this." Roxanne said and snapped her fingers. Alicia came back in,but she had someone with her. They had a pillowcase over their head. When they got to Roxanne,she pulled it off and it was Matteo.   

   "Matteo!" I said.

"Rosalyn." Matteo barely said trying to come to me,but he couldn't move because Alicia was still holding him. Its like he didn't have the strength either. Alicia let him go and he fell on the ground. 

   "Please,please I just want to hug him." I said and started to cry. He was to far for me to reach,he was passed out. "please." 

  "Alicia,move him closer." Roxanne said.

Alicia took his arms and dragged him closer to me. I reached for his arms and pulled him closer to me. His whole body was bruised,he had marks on his face as well. his head was on my lap. " Matteo,come on please." I said shaking  his face. He wasn't moving,his face was so small and it was kind of white. "What did you do to him?" I asked angrily.

 "Nothing he couldn't handle." Roxanne smiled. "Baby number two may be on the way though." Roxanne said rubbing her stomach.

  "What?" I asked confused.

"Oh baby he couldn't resist this no matter what." Roxanne said flipping her hair back.

 "No you forced him."

"I guess you'll never know." Roxanne said leaving, "come on Alicia,grab my Matteo." 

  "No please,let him stay." I said pulling him closer.

 "Alicia get him." Roxanne said more demanding.

"I'm sorry." Alicia said.

"You're always sorry." I said still holding onto Matteo.

   "I have to." Alicia said grabbing his arm.

"No!" I said holding onto him. Alicia pulled tighter, "stop it!" 

   "Rosalyn come on,you don't want her to hurt you." Alicia said.

"I don't care,she can hurt me,she's already hurt me by hurting Matteo."

  Then there was a gunshot, "if you don't let him go,I will shoot him." Roxanne said.

I let him go and brought my knees to my face. Alicia got him out of there and the door was shut.

 Matteo's alive,that's all that matters." I mumbled. 

  2 hours passed and the reason I knew that is because there was a big clock right in front of me.

I begin to grow tired and I was hungry. My eyes got heavy,so I laid down and fell asleep. Please let my family be okay.

*Did you guys expect that, Roxanne and the Cod's working together?Will Alicia end up helping Rosalyn? IS Matteo okay?