The Question

Rosalyn/Reader P.O.V 

 Its been a month since my birthday party and since I've seen Matteo. I was back at school right now. Derrick and I have gotten really close,we've been on some dates,church together,and we were having bible study together. We were still friends,but we weren't official yet. Which I didn't mind because I like the paste we were moving. Ever since we danced at the dance I couldn't take my mind off of it. 

 We were at the bowling alley on this saturday night, a group of us were. Me,Derrick,Brianna,Alexis,and some other people. We were having so much fun together. We took pictures,ate,and bowled. We then split in teams mainly boys vs girls That lasted about two hours and when it ended we all went to our dorms except Derrick and I. We stayed out for a little bit. 

  "So I'll be going to visit my sister tomorrow." He said.

"Oh really,that's cool." 

"Yeah it is. We're probably on the same plane." He smiled looking at me.

"Oh I'm actually leaving Monday."

"Really,why?" He asked saddened 

"There isn't practice Monday since we have a concert Thursday,so I didn't want the kids to overwork." I said. Oh yeah I've gotten 8 new kids since then,plus Kat. The age is 6-10 and they were delightful. 

"Aww okay,I was excited I thought we would be together." Derrick said smiling at me. 

" Well we're together now,that's all that matters." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"Yea,umm Rosalyn?" Derrick said grabbing my hand.

"Yes Derrick?" I said looking into his eyes.

"I like you a lot, I mean you probably can tell and,I,well I like being with you as well. I mean,I never met anyone like you. The moment I saw you at the dance...I,just knew I wanted,to dance with you,and make you apart of my future. So I was wondering, if you would be....my..girlfriend" Derrick asked fumbling over his words. He never fumbles,he always speaks clearly. Oh wow,he just asked me to be his girlfriend,well you better answer him Rosalyn before he changes his mind.

 A/N:* |What do you guys think so far,I know its not much right now. What do you think Rosalyn's going to say to being Derrick's girlfriend? 

* Are you liking Derrick? If so why or why not? 

*The gif in the header is Derrick played by Mr. Trevor Jackson.